The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   [Let's Play] Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Mt. Battle Challenge (

Zach May 30th, 2013 9:27 AM

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Mt. Battle Challenge
Hey everyone, this is my first ever attempt at an LP, so no negative feedback please :3c

Over the next few weeks, I am doing a video series on Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness' Mt. Battle challenge. Each video will contain one full area on the challenge. The two primary Pokémon I will be using are my Lv. 100 Kyogre and a (currently) Lv. 60 Pikachu (whom I am training).

To start off, here's my video for Area One of the challenge:

I apologize on the lack of commentary. I used my capture card to capture off my Gamecube, and I don't have a microphone at the moment.

Zach June 9th, 2013 9:01 AM

In this next episode, I complete Area Two of Mt. Battle, in the 1 vs. 100 challenge, in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.