The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   The Cutest Pokémon all Generation (

Neuron June 5th, 2013 5:03 AM

The Cutest Pokémon all Generation
1 Attachment(s)
Hey, Hey, my friends i make topic ! ^_^
The Cutest Pokemon of all Generation. ^^
What do you think about the Cutest Pokémon ? :)
The Cutest Pokémon of all Generation ! ^_^
I waiting for your opinion and don't forget to make reply ;)

zdude18 June 5th, 2013 9:28 AM

i mean honestly im gonna go with pichu. im a guy, and even i get the cutesies whenever i see it in the anime.

TwilightBlade June 5th, 2013 10:23 AM

Moving this over to Pokemon Voting Polls~

I find a lot of Pokemon to be adorable, so how am I supposed to decide on just one? :( The cutest Pokemon ever would have to be Latias. In Pokemon Heroes, she's adorable when she turns into a human and bonds with Ash & friends. Her shrills are so cute and aren't annoying to me. In-game, Latias is also very lovely to have outside the Pokeball in HGSS. She's so sweet and playful, willing to Fly and Surf me everywhere, yeaahhh.

ilias_ June 5th, 2013 11:37 AM

There are so many cute Pokemon I can't choose one! haha I guess, the cutest Pokemon ever designed is Togepi, I guess haha

Growboyz June 5th, 2013 12:02 PM

I think Aipom is cute. So is Pichu. I can't decide.

Neuron June 5th, 2013 4:34 PM

I think the Cutest Pokémon of all generation is Teddiursa and Togepi like ilias_ says ^^

XeroNos June 5th, 2013 10:44 PM

The cutest well it is not a guy's thing to tell but:

Kanto : Jigglypuff

Johto : Teddiursa

Hoenn : Wingull

Sinnoh : Bunneary

Unova : Cottonee

Brendino June 5th, 2013 11:48 PM

Alongside Togepi, I've always thought that Aron was a pretty cute Pokemon. Plus, it's final evolution turns out to be pretty strong (heck, it actually eats iron), so you can get the best of both cute and powerful out of the family.

Miss Anne Thrope June 6th, 2013 2:20 AM

Friggin' Quagsire. It's just too cutee.

Tetrakeet June 6th, 2013 6:44 AM

Definitely Lilligant. Her design is what got me back into loving Pokemon after all. I already plan to have one in my Y version as soon as possible too! ^ ^

Talli June 6th, 2013 7:21 AM

Pachirisu of course it is just hyper and cute at the same time.

The_Consumer June 12th, 2013 9:58 AM

I'm going to go with Joltik, Bellsprout and Cyndaquil on this.

Blue June 12th, 2013 10:04 AM

Altaria for me! I love her design and she's so beautiful and cutee.

Aelita Schaeffer June 12th, 2013 3:38 PM

Lilligant, nothing is cuter than lilligant, they're just the cutest things ever

Daisuke Mitsuharu June 14th, 2013 10:38 AM

Pichu, definitely. Although, Pichu sorta pales in comparison with Pikachu, or so they make it seem.

diab_low June 19th, 2013 4:31 AM

Ohh man lol Gen 5 for this one:

omg aww such a cute little bear thingy haha :)

The Dark Avenger June 19th, 2013 4:58 PM

These are definitely the cutest of their regions:

Pikachu June 28th, 2013 5:52 AM

I'm ready to agree on Vulpix and Teddiursa. At least Vulpix is probably one of the cutest pokémon there is.

Another is Whimsicott though. It is so incredibly fluffy and cute.

PlatinumDude June 29th, 2013 4:31 PM

The cutest Pokemon in each generation, IMO, are:

I: Pikachu

II: Teddiursa

III: Torchic

IV: Piplup

V: tie between Joltik and Oshawott

Castform June 30th, 2013 12:34 PM

For me in gen 1 the cutest Pokemon would be Squirtle. It was my first and is super special to me and its a TURTLE which is super adorable.

Gen 2 would be Yanma just because I love bug Pokemon and its just an adorable little dragonfly.

Gen 3 would be CASTFORM ofc! Need I say more other than best Pokemon ever <3

Gen 4 would be the evolved Yanma, Yanmega <3

Gen 5 is Jellicent for me just because I am their number 1 fan and they are super cute :]

Neuron July 3rd, 2013 5:31 PM

Gen 1 : Teddiursa
Gen 2 : Togepi
Gen 3 : Swablu
Gen 4 : Piplup
Gen 5 : Liligant
They are so cute ^_^

nimbo July 3rd, 2013 5:58 PM

I can't decide! I think too many of them are adorable, but I think Vulpix is the cutest of them all :)

Aslan July 3rd, 2013 6:00 PM

There are a lot of cute Pokemon out there- it's impossible to choose the cutest of them all. For me it's a tie between Wingull and Drifloon. Drifloon is just so bubbly, cheerful and good-natured. It's a freaking balloon that can tear through teams quite well and I've always found it adorable. After seeing Peeko in Emerald, I took a particular liking to Wingull. Such a cute cry and look at that face. So innocent, yet so dangerous at the same time. But in general it's quite impossible to choose. :(

Poke Fox July 3rd, 2013 8:09 PM

I enjoy reading at everyone's different opinion..... my most overall cutest Pokemon (at least for me) is Watchog!! Don't know why, it just is, its the look in those eyes that really gets to me....

Other gens - my overall cutest would be:
Most of them I had a hard time deciding as many also fit in

• Kanto - Persian - that cream colored looking fur, the red gem
• Johto - Furret - looking at my real life ferret in my room, I can just imagine how it would move or play
• Hoenn - Linoone - same reasoning as Furret above
• Sinnoh - Buizel - love otters so much, I will always find them cute, how they move, how they play
• Unova - Watchog - my #1 top cutest Pokemon, the hypnotizing eyes, fur markings that glow, general from head to tail I just find cute on Watchog. everything I love in a Pokemon it has, and its Japanese voice!
• Kalos - Helioptile [at least for the ones introduced so far] so far the design looks cute, wonder what its voice will sound like

ConnorMac July 7th, 2013 3:43 PM

I've always been a sucker for Togepi, although, in a weird (and completely biased) way, I also really like Gastly.