The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Team Room Archive (
-   -   Project Ameria (

Crimnor June 7th, 2013 8:00 AM

Project Ameria
Project Ameria

Hi Community! I'm Majesticz and I'm looking forward to create a team of dedicated hackers in order to work on my project "Pokémon Ameria Adventures". I've been hacking 3rd-Gen games this since 2007 (@RomHackersWorld and RomHackerResources) and therefore I'm pretty experienced.

During the last three years I started several attempts to realize this project but unfortunately this has proven to be too much work for one person.

Pokémon™ Ameria Adventures takes place in the Ameria Region which is divided into several small areas such as dry deserts, icy summit and tropical Islands.

These are pretty much the first events which will introduce you into the game. If you want to spoil yourself, go ahead.
The protagonist wakes up in a seemingly empty room. It is raining outside. He soon realizes that something is wrong. Outside, there is nothing but rain and thunder. The room is locked and he can not remember where the key is. Wait a minute .. key? The storm outside breaks the eerie silence. A faint scratching at the door is noticeable. Is that the storm that blows from the outside? Maybe a Pokémon? As soon as the door opens, a flash of lightning illuminates the room. The protagonist faints. Later, the protagonist wakes up again, this time apparently on a ship.

Everything is gray. Am I dreaming? What is happening here? Where am I? These and many other questions will be answered soon ..

The Storyline itself is heavily decision-based which leads to two different endings.

• Majesticz
    » Founder - everything
  • soulryu
    » Translator

Currently looking for ...

• Spriter [Open]
    » FR/LG-styled Overworlds & Trainer Sprites
  • Custom Tile Designer [Open]
    » FR/LG-styled Tilesets
  • Music Editor & Composer [Open]
    » self explaining
  • Translator [Open]
    » Translator, Grammar & Stuff

Want to join?

To become a member please use the following form and make sure to post it below.

Time Zone:
Proof of Work:

soulryu June 9th, 2013 12:55 PM

Name: Soulryu
Time Zone: Eastern time
Skills: Tile Inserting/Mapping/Translation
Proof of Work: add me and i'll show you

Crimnor June 11th, 2013 2:40 PM

Originally Posted by soulryu (Post 7694502)
Name: Soulryu
Time Zone: Eastern time
Skills: Tile Inserting/Mapping/Translation
Proof of Work: add me and i'll show you

Alright, time to push this topic. I updated the first post and added the story which will introduce you into the game. Also, for those who are interested, there is a screenshot of the titlescreen in my signature. This is pretty much the level of quality I work at. If you want to join, let me know! I appreciate it.

Thats all for now.

Side note: If you have any questions, please send me a private or visitor message. I recently broke my left hand which is why I wont be on Skype anytime soon. Typing takes forever, haha.

BlueEon June 11th, 2013 10:22 PM

Time Zone+5
Proof of Work:

BlueEon June 13th, 2013 9:47 AM

Majesticz, I cannot send you a VM or a PM. :/ :?

Here's what I wanted to say to you:
Sorry for the delay, I'll send you some sprites tommorow.

MrRetroRenaissance July 6th, 2013 8:49 AM

Proof of Work:Pm if you want the link
Past Experience: Currently working on spriting for Pokemon scarlet red
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): email: [email protected]
Time Zone: Eastern time Canada

Pls pm if I am Accepted!!

TheDeadDude August 29th, 2013 2:05 PM

Name: Whatever you want to call me. TDD is fine.
Time Zone: US Eastern
Skills: Sprites, Tiny bit of scripts
Proof of Work: It's on my other computer. PM me if you want.