The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Manche's sprite shop (

Manche June 12th, 2013 8:45 PM

Manche's sprite shop
I can do Fusions:

All requests must be asked through this thread first. I will send a PM when I finish making your request.

I may sometimes use extraofficial content.

it will usually take me less than a day.

please specify whick pokemons to mix as long with others details, otherwise I will do it on my criteria.

joeyhugg June 13th, 2013 2:50 AM

Can you do six at a time?

Manche June 13th, 2013 5:56 AM

Maybe.... what do you have in mind?

joeyhugg June 13th, 2013 2:00 PM

The six Pokemon in this picture:

Manche June 13th, 2013 5:31 PM

ShadowMirror June 13th, 2013 8:13 PM

can i please have one of Lapras and Ampharos

Manche June 13th, 2013 8:46 PM

Yes.. I will start right now once again I will sen a PM when done

F1refly June 14th, 2013 1:18 AM

A fusion featuring the 3 original Regis, some fire elements, some psychic elements, some grass elements and maybe some steel elements.

Manche June 14th, 2013 6:03 AM

could you please be more specific? -----------

joeyhugg June 14th, 2013 10:47 AM

Can you do a combination of all of the Eeveelutions?

Manche June 14th, 2013 10:53 AM

no.. too much stuff and all look sort of the same

Tetrakeet June 14th, 2013 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Manche (Post 7699864)
Yes.. I will start right now once again I will sen a PM when done

Well done. That's certainly creative.

How about a Lilligant+Swanna+Unfezant? Lilligant's head/face, arms, and body. Swanna's expanded wings in the back, and female Unfezant's legs. All colored to match Lil's color scheme. I'm curious what you will come up with! xD

Manche June 14th, 2013 12:42 PM

something like that?

Tetrakeet June 14th, 2013 1:10 PM

Ah, that's really close to what I wanted! Neat! Is there any sprites of Swanna's wings spread so they could be put behind her instead of on the sides? You know, like an angel?

Manche June 14th, 2013 1:18 PM

I hink there are, but the quality is shoddy to say the least

Tetrakeet June 15th, 2013 6:54 AM

Oh okay. Well, thank you for your work, Mr. Man. xD

Manche June 15th, 2013 1:13 PM

joeyhugg June 15th, 2013 5:44 PM

Can you put this guy:
into a mech suit of sorts? You can edit anything you like.

Manche June 15th, 2013 7:08 PM

I Will try. I hope i can pull it off

DJDSDSTORT June 19th, 2013 8:59 PM

Hello, Me and my friend are making a pokemon game for the computer, not a big game, just one off of the internet. Seeing your past sprites has sparked our attention and we wanted to know if you would like to join in and help us with sprites (characters, new pokemon, buildings, etc.).

Manche June 19th, 2013 9:04 PM

sure thing, send me more information

Thergox June 20th, 2013 4:25 PM

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it "Small". You see, DJDSDSTORT and I were rather upset with the new generation's Pokemon and sought a rather bold (Or stupid) attempt to bring back the older glories in this game. We are, by no means, professionals, which is why we need your help. Our spriting, however, is rather. . . Terrible, to say the least. For example, our overworld sprites teeter on the edge of bland and don't exactly match up with the older sprites (Such as those from HeartGold/SoulSiver and Platinum), which is a problem since we are also incorporating characters from the older games.

Sorry to jump on you like this, but we were rather troubled by this. If you like, we can (And probably should, either way) give you what little sprites we have. Beyond that, I should try and keep quiet, seeing as DSTORT has a much smaller and more careful mouth than mine.

Manche June 20th, 2013 5:48 PM

SOOOOOO whatI'm exactly supposed to do?

Thergox June 21st, 2013 10:36 AM

That's actually more than a "Couple", but now you can at least see what we mean by the quality of the overworld sprites. We would like it if you could tell us what is going wrong with the sprites or deliver a few pointers. I believe the problem is in the shading, which is why they don't match up with the other sprites.

If you would like some of the drawings from where they are based off of, I will gladly give them to you. Some of them are half-finished, so I might end up completing or re-drawing them should you ask.

Manche June 21st, 2013 2:45 PM

add some shading, that woiuld makea great improvement