The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   Nuzlocke Run: Which game to begin... (

SaciDePatinete June 18th, 2013 4:20 PM

Nuzlocke Run: Which game to begin...
I've been downloading some hacks from each gen and now, I'm trying to decide which game I should pick for my first Nuzlocke ever:

Fire Red Omega and then follow the storyline from there up to Volt White 2/Blaze Back 2...
...or should I go with Light Platinum first.

Suggestions, anyone? =)

Ludger June 18th, 2013 6:14 PM

I'm sure people would be happy to help you decide on a game in the CI&D. :) It's in the Challenges forum right at the top, so you can't miss it. It's where we discuss potential challenges, get help with these kinds of decisions, and just get to know each other as other challengers! If you find yourself waiting too long for a response in there, come to the challenge irc. There's a link in the Challenge forum. :)