The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fifth Generation (
-   -   Lights, Pokéstar, Action! (

Starry Windy June 19th, 2013 12:04 AM

Lights, Pokéstar, Action!
I think you guys have already know that after you beat Roxie, you have a chance to show by acting in Pokéstar Studios. Do you like it? And what's your fave Pokéstar movie series? What's your experience there? Feel free to discuss them here!

Keiran June 19th, 2013 5:44 AM

Pokestar is neat, though it can be annoying to fail because of crits or burn chances etc. My favorite series is probably Ghost Eraser. It's the hardest without actually being annoying and Majin is pretty funny.

As for experience, I actually mustered up the patience to finish every movie just a few days ago. The Gold trainer card upgrade was definitely worth it. Plus I got a bunch of money selling the gifts from fans. About 50k per movie!