The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   Another person Swiftly makes it to mod! (

flight June 29th, 2013 1:23 PM

Another person Swiftly makes it to mod!
excuse the horrible pun

oh wait this pun was actually pretty nice!

But yeah! If you haven't noticed guys, SwiftSign has now become an official mod of the Roleplay forums! If you haven't congratulated him yet, it's best to do it now. D< Surprised he hasn't had a thread yet, because he totally deserves one!

Euphonium June 29th, 2013 1:45 PM

I actually saw this coming for awhile now. xD Congrats, SwiftSign! Do a good job with your section and I will sing by there sometimes! :3

Squirrel June 29th, 2013 1:59 PM

I expected this for ages back before you left for a while, but I'm really glad to see it finally has come true - welcome to the team Swifty, I know you'll do an amazing job! Congrats :)

Castform June 29th, 2013 2:01 PM

I know we have never talked but I have seen you around and I am very happy for you! Congrats~!

Also nice pun ;)

Broken_Arrow June 29th, 2013 2:16 PM

Congrats and good luck with that!,it's not easy as it seems..have fun

Mana June 29th, 2013 2:19 PM

Thank you everyone! Especially Twilight for making the thread :3

By posting in this thread you have all agreed to join an RP though, you know that right? :P

;D <3

Honest June 29th, 2013 2:22 PM

Peter! Congratulations on the promotion, I've known for a while you were a RP regular (though I never really checked the place out myself) so I'm not surprised by this. Congratulations again, and welcome to the team. :3

Sheep June 29th, 2013 2:40 PM

Congrats Swifty! I was caught very off guard by this but it's great to see you finally promoted. I've seen you actively post around a handful of boards for a looong while. Have fun rockin' that steel blue! n~n

Treecko June 29th, 2013 3:31 PM

Once again, congrats to you Swifty! Funny even when I was a new member, I saw you around and thought you'd become a mod sometime. I haven't RPed on a forum in ages, but I might get back into soon, we'll see. Good luck with your duties sir!

Hikamaru June 29th, 2013 4:17 PM

I already congratulated you by VMs but congrats on the modship dude.

Have fun with Skymin looking over the Roleplay Corner, and while I have little-to-no knowledge in the section, I do know it's in capable hands. I remember seeing you a bit around The Welcome Lounge as well, so I guess that's how I got to know you. Enjoy your steel-blue highlights and all the awesome stuff that comes with it as part of staff.

Do a great job man, maybe I should get into RPs sometime lol.

- Hikari