The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Community Feedback & Support (
-   -   Question is this ok to do? (

Moltres Rider June 30th, 2013 4:42 AM

is this ok to do?
I have some artwork of me riding Moltres and stuff that I am looking for captions to add as text... but I don't want to publically post them on here because I get bullies from elsewhere who like to make fun of my Pokémon art with me in it, and they know I am a regular here... would it be ok if I PM some people I converse somewhat regularly (some may be mods) with my artwork asking for a caption?? would that be ok or is that not allowed?

Cordelia June 30th, 2013 4:45 AM

You can make requests privately for people to add a caption to your art, so that'd be no problem.