The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   "Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry!" Review Thread (

Anna July 1st, 2013 8:05 PM

"Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry!" Review Thread
"Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry!"
Airdate: 29 June 2013 [USA]

The kids are still hanging around near Dragonspiral Tower, and there's something wrong with Pignite's Flamethrower. Meanwhile Team Rocket is hatching plans and making deals with Colress' group.

I didn't particularly like this episode, but I really liked a lot of things about it. The side-by-side storylines, one fluffy and the other dark. The continuity from last episode with such a mundane thing. The fact that the Rockets are doing their own thing. I especially like the last point haha.

XeroNos July 1st, 2013 10:54 PM

Yes for the very first time ( I mean after ages if I was wrong in this ) that Ash n Co. were not disturbed by the Rockets who were having other plans.. Too bad Colress outsmarted them but I really laughed at that scene when Ash's Charizard lifts Pignite from it's tail and what a funny face It makes from it .

ilias_ July 2nd, 2013 6:51 AM

I liked this episode! Pignite's story was funny and Team Rocket vs Team Plasma was interesting! :) I love the fact that they are showing us Charizard so much!!! :) Missed that guy haha