The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Trading Card Game (
-   -   WARNING! Contains Preview of EX Battle Boost (

OliveCopper July 10th, 2013 11:35 AM

WARNING! Contains Preview of EX Battle Boost
A few cards from EX Battle Boost have been leaked, and the scans are available on Poké

Two things strike me though...

It says that Gothorita is a reprint like most of the other, but I find that hard to believe. Gothita i can tell is indeed a reprint, but Gothorita? Gothorita only needs 2 Energy to use its most costly attack, but all the previous Gothorita cards need 3 Energy for each of their most costly attacks. Therefore, Gothorita is not a reprint, it is brand new.

Also.... Druddigon?

EX Battle Boost for some reason portrays Druddigon as a Normal-type, but Druddigon isn't Normal OR Flying-type. Did TPC forget about the Dragon-type in the TCG? I mean, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Black Kyurem-EX (as well as White Kyurem-EX) are Dragon types in the set, but is Druddigon portrayed as Normal-type in the set.

Also, the big reveal of EX Battle Boost should be tomorrow.

Demon. July 10th, 2013 8:04 PM

How does the fully golden Zekrom not amaze you?

donavannj July 14th, 2013 8:21 PM

Originally Posted by Demon. (Post 7732287)
How does the fully golden Zekrom not amaze you?

Forgive me, as I'm a bit behind because I spent the majority of the last week without easy internet access and was working most of the time, but there's a fully golden Zekrom?! That is what I call madness!

Pinta77 July 17th, 2013 12:17 AM

Golden Zekrom!?!?!!? I want it!

DjZephyr August 1st, 2013 10:43 PM

what exactly is the ex battle boost

donavannj August 6th, 2013 4:03 PM

Originally Posted by DjZephyr (Post 7763588)
what exactly is the ex battle boost

That happens to be the name of the next Japanese set.