The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   Pokemon Red my first game (

Phoenixdown0 July 10th, 2013 9:33 PM

Pokemon Red my first game
Pokemon Red is the first game I ever really played and now it will be that first game I will Let's Play. With already a couple of comments I received from couple of supporters hopefully it goes up hill from here. I already recorded a few episodes even uploded 2 of them. The links to the videos will be left as there own post here in the thread. The link for my channel & playlist is listed below.

Episode 1 & 2 are listed below

Part 1:

Part 2:

Note: There is a ongoing issue with the game sound should be fixed come part 5, it is just that there is no game audio :( and in pat 1 you may hear a thumping sound which I fix and point out in Part 2.

Part 3:

bobandbill July 10th, 2013 11:56 PM

I've edited your post so that videos show up via the [youtube] tags. The rules of the section require you post the videos here rather than just link to your channel, so please keep that in mind for future updates.

Phoenixdown0 July 11th, 2013 3:13 PM

Let's Play Pokemon Red: Part 4

Description: We evolve one of our Pokemon and level up the other before I go face to face against Brock, and we even reach Mt.Moon.

Phoenixdown0 July 12th, 2013 10:17 AM

Let's Play Pokemon Red: Part 5

Description: We go into Mt.Moon were we will fight some trainers and about 1000 or so wild Pokemon, but hey free xp. This episode part 5 is a bit of a milestone seeing how I don't screw up for once, so like the old expression goes I am throwing my self a parade.

Let's Play Pokemon Red: Part 6