The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fifth Generation (
-   -   Who was your favourite leader? (

Lanayru July 16th, 2013 6:50 AM

Who was your favourite leader?
I think my favourite will always be Skyla, but with Marlon joining Gen V that choice may be changed! I would have liked Elesa more if my battle with her wasn't so frustrating. Then there is Cheren... Too hard to decide between the three!

How about you guys?

Voliol July 16th, 2013 10:38 AM

Cherry! Becouse of Azalonozul's Comic nuzlocke.

Boilurn July 16th, 2013 11:57 AM

I still prefer Clay compared to the newer Gym Leaders because I love his accent!

Fawx July 17th, 2013 10:20 AM

I really liked Marlon, but I can't decide if I like him or Drayden more...

Noka July 17th, 2013 10:31 AM

I picked Cheren, Roxie, and Drayden, but out of those three, Roxie is easily at the top for me. I don't know what about her makes me like her so much, but I She's awesome.

Talli July 17th, 2013 10:35 AM

I prefer the easy going Marlon to the other gym leaders of unova region.

Hikamaru July 17th, 2013 7:50 PM

I love Marlon, Elesa and Roxie the best.

Especially Marlon because he uses my fave type, Water!

Wobbu July 17th, 2013 8:24 PM

Marlon is definitely my favorite. He's so chill and uses a Wailord. Not only that, sometimes he'll take a picture with you at the face board.

(Duzzy<3) July 17th, 2013 9:35 PM

Shoots, gotta be Marlon! I legit love that guy. His hair is ridiculous and I love it, and I love that his strongest is a Jellicent. <3

Clemstar July 17th, 2013 10:18 PM

Marlon. No two ways about it ^.^

The Dark Avenger July 17th, 2013 11:44 PM

I voted for Roxie, Burgh, and Elesa, which happen to be consecutive gyms.

Roxie was great addition! We have never had an alternative chick as a gym leader. I love the vibe of the city as well. It is not overdone, yet still has a grungy seaport charm, in which Roxie is able to complement.

Burgh is apparently not liked by anyone else, haha. I liked his honeycomb gym, but the cacoon gym too it to a whole new level of whimsical, in addition to the colorful paint room in which you encounter Burgh. Plus, I love bug pokemon.

Elesa, do I even need to say anything? Tall, blonde, composed, model, that specializes in electric types. Well, actually, she had jet black hair in BW2 which was probably the most fresh revamp from the previous version, along with her plush Mareep-fur coat, and head phones that resembled pointed ears.

kgarra8649 July 18th, 2013 9:22 AM

I love Marlon! Idk why he's just cool like that. I thought I was gonna be the only one that voted for him but I was wrong!

HaiImNate July 23rd, 2013 8:03 PM

Roxie because of her cool rocker gym! Next, I really liked Drayden and his dragon gym.

Infinite Latios July 23rd, 2013 9:12 PM

I chose Roxie, Elesa, and Drayden. Roxie because she uses one of my favorite types, Poison. And because she's one of the very few characters in the series whose voice we hear. Elesa because of her really awesome outfit, good personality, and general attractiveness. And Drayden because of his cool beard and cool outfit.

Lance July 23rd, 2013 9:18 PM

Skyla because she's a cutie pie. <3 Elesa right behind at Number 2, I think.

PlatinumDude July 23rd, 2013 9:36 PM

Roxie is my favorite B2/W2 gym leader; I like her overall design and personality.

Moose July 23rd, 2013 10:03 PM

I like how determined and hardworking Clay is, but I think Marlon's laid back attitude beats Clay by a slight margin. Also water is one of my favorite types.

Brendino July 23rd, 2013 11:02 PM

There wasn't one Gym Leader in Unova that really stood out to me, but with his interesting gym layouts and having built the PWT for tourism, Clay gets the nod as my favorite.

Sheep July 25th, 2013 8:34 PM

Cheren! He grew to be such an adorable character and I was so happy to see him as a gym leader. While I wish he was further in the game rather than the very first leader, his rank as a beginner leader still fit him. <3

Lanayru July 26th, 2013 2:26 AM

Originally Posted by Noka (Post 7740923)
I picked Cheren, Roxie, and Drayden, but out of those three, Roxie is easily at the top for me. I don't know what about her makes me like her so much, but I She's awesome.

Maybe you should chat with my little sister, Gym Leader Rozu. She's kind of a Roxie fanatic right now!

CJBlazer July 26th, 2013 4:01 AM

Drayden has to be the coolest. He is a dragon master. However, when it comes down to it, its Drayden or the water gym leader (Opelucid City)

zeroredux July 27th, 2013 9:31 PM

I picked elesa as she had really stood out more than the rest did for me.

Starlight angel July 27th, 2013 9:43 PM

I choose Skyla cause shes the best one there is I really love bird type of pokemon

Crystalanachrony July 28th, 2013 12:40 AM

That poll was way harder than it ought to have been, but my vote goes to Roxie. She's so cute and such a good character.

Squirrel July 29th, 2013 2:42 PM

Roxie all the way! I know her better as Homika which is an insanely cool name and she uses my favourite type of Pokémon along with some really cool individuals on her team and an exceptionally unique character background/gym theme. I love her style and her team is similar to what I'd train, so she'll always be a favourite of mine. Shame about the white hair though!