The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   Eternally20! (and 9) (

Ludger July 16th, 2013 12:06 PM

Eternally20! (and 9)
SO EVERYONE if you weren't aware yet, it is a glorious day. And it was also a glorious day on the 13th. Why is today so great? Our lovely Pokemon Anime mod EternallyAnna is now a grown up 20 year old! And just three days prior was her 9 year PCversary! Not only is she 20 years old, but she's spent nearly half of those years on PC. Wow, way to make her sound old. Maybe I should stop and just skip to the presents...
is this how you feel today lol
are these your favorites

oh and that varia suit and money in animal crossing was an early present wee hee hee!!

SO ANNA. Have a fantastic birthday and stay here more years. I'm so proud of what all you've done for PA, before and during your mod career and I couldn't be happier to have you on staff. You're one of my best gals and I think we're spirit animals or something lmao (isn't that what that is?!) so ummm go on a date with Cilan now. :)

Mana July 16th, 2013 12:13 PM

So many sparkles.

Nearly half your life at PC must be a greater achievement! ;D

Happy Birthday Anna! I hope you enjoy no longer being a teenager :3

Honest July 16th, 2013 12:16 PM

You joined when you were 11, Anna? Whatta rebel. ;D

Haha, getting serious, happy birthday! I imagine 20's kind of an important birthday, so make sure you have loads of fun and eat and stuff, mmkay? And also, congratulations on 9 years! Holy crap, you've been on for a long time LOL. Stay here for another 9? ;D

Sheep July 16th, 2013 12:21 PM

Oh mi gosh happy birthday Anna! You are a great girl and I keep wanting to talk to you since you just interest me that much as a person. Have an amazing 20th birthday! <3

JayD July 16th, 2013 12:25 PM

I already wished you a happy birthday on your profile, but I'll do it here too! :)
You're amazing Anna, a great person and a great mod also! Happy birthday Anna :)

Maraala July 16th, 2013 12:39 PM

Anna yay
even though i'm already wished you one and still talking to you atm, happy birthday!

god you're old ;~;

Sanguine July 16th, 2013 12:41 PM

Happy birthday, Anna! You seem like a really great person, and a great mod.

I hope you'll stay at PC for a while longer, as you seem to be pretty irreplaceable :)

Kiriyuuki Kasuna July 16th, 2013 12:47 PM

Anna! Happy Birthday you Cilan loving gal!!! 9 years on PC wow, what commitment!

I hope you enjoy your wonderful day and keep being wonderful!~ :D

Your gifts:

Enjoy~! <3

Zach July 16th, 2013 1:29 PM

Happy birthday, Anna! Here's some more Cilan for ya! ;D

Ahri July 16th, 2013 2:43 PM

Happy birthday Anna ^-^ I know we don't get to talk much, but I hope that will change at some point xD
Oh and Happy PCversary ^-^

Kanzler July 16th, 2013 3:46 PM

.yaaaay! Since you're my senior in ... everything, I have nothing really useful to say to you but happy birthday. I enjoy talking to you and here's a smile =).

Treecko July 16th, 2013 4:12 PM

Oh my gosh!

Happy birthday Anna!! Being 20 isn't so bad so enjoy it while you can. And happy late 9th year anniversary on PC as well! You're dedication to PA is amazing and I'm so glad they picked you as the mod there. You're a really cool girl and I hope your birthday is as nice as you are! Here's some more gifts. Cilan making you some nice birthday treats.

Hikamaru July 16th, 2013 4:47 PM

I am so so so late but happy birthday (and anniversary) Anna!

You are a great moderator who remains dedicated to Pokemon Anime, and I'm surprised you have been around for 9 years (as far as your original account goes) and I do hope you stick around for more. And remember, 20 is a big age cuz you're not in your teens anymore.

And here's some Cilan for you:

Have an awesome day gurl!

Starry Windy July 16th, 2013 6:10 PM

Happy Birthday, Anna!
So you're 20 now? Well, congrats, and I hope you'll enjoy more in PC than ever before!

And... here's my gift:

Nakala Pri July 16th, 2013 9:52 PM

Here, even Pansage has a crush on him too! xD

But he has a crush on YOU!!

Look, he is all gooey and like 'Oooooh, Anna... music to my ears, green tea to my mouth...' about cha. xD

Anna July 22nd, 2013 10:43 PM

Aw thank you all for the well wishes and pretty presents! <33 Sorry I'm late replying; I was enjoying my annual bday gift from my grandparents. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ It's going to be interesting being a proper adult I guess but omg don't treat me like on pls I can't be doing that. D:

Pikachu July 23rd, 2013 8:19 AM

I totally missed this ;; I kind of never really check the celebration forums much. But I did notice it on skype and might even have commented on it somewhere! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.