The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   Black/White Kyurem with the blue/red wires or without? (

Moltres Rider July 17th, 2013 10:33 AM

Black/White Kyurem with the blue/red wires or without?
you may have noticed that both Black Kyurem & White Kyurem both has two different looks. them alone and their look with four attaching wires. blue wires for Black Kyurem and red wires for White Kyurem. which form do you like better? the form without wires or the form with them?

I personally hate the form with wires

Pikachu July 17th, 2013 2:18 PM

Reference pic for wires!

I like them better with wires. They add nice colors to the pokémon and makes them look complicated and fierce. Without the wires, they almost look... proud and regal somehow. I like the fierce, colorful looks better, on both pokémon. White Kyurem looks almost okay without wires though, imo.

François July 17th, 2013 4:47 PM

I wasn't a big fan of Kyurem-B/W in either form, unfortunately. While Kyurem/Zekrom looks nice in its art, in sprite form it's far too much going on, while Kyurem/Reshiram looks good nowhere. All three of those legendary dragons look great on their own, but pokéfusion is a concept that proved to me that there is a point where designs are too busy.

XeroNos July 17th, 2013 11:52 PM

Adding wires makes them more fierce as well as their design gets a Boost.

Squirrel July 18th, 2013 3:13 PM

I didn't like their designs full stop regardless of the wires, but I did prefer the wired version. At first I hated it, it just seemed like a silly design to me, but after seeing it in the Keldeo movie I actually started to like Kyurem's altered forms. The way the tail and 'wires' worked together with the body to help him with his stronger attacks was really cool to see haha.

Hikamaru July 18th, 2013 4:57 PM

I love the designs with the wires, it adds color and makes them look even cooler.

PlatinumDude July 18th, 2013 5:38 PM

I like Black/White Kyurem better with the wires; the wires apparently increase their power or at least control it.

Para-Dox July 27th, 2013 6:46 AM

The wires look so stupid.

I would pick no wires, but can I pick no formes at all? These ugly, unnecessary and repugnant forums can go **** a turkey.

Talli July 28th, 2013 2:24 AM

I prefer the design with the wires as without I think they look stupid.

Shrew August 20th, 2013 4:51 PM

I don't like these designs, regardless of the wires. I guess with, because there's a reason for them... that I forget. o3o