The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   미아 생일축하합니다! (

tabor62 July 18th, 2013 11:07 PM

미아 생일축하합니다!
It’s birthday time for our favorite (pseudo) Korean girl! Say Happy Birthday everyone!
행복한생일 yah? (Oops late)

I apologize if this image is too large
Also it you liked KARA right? >.> <.< I don't want to have made a major mistake >.<

Sheep July 19th, 2013 7:48 AM

Happy birthday, girl! Have a great day and be sure to have lots of cake! :D

Hikamaru July 19th, 2013 7:53 AM

I guess it's Miakalina's birthday today?

Anyways, happy birthday gurl! Your trade shop title is definitely amazing and you have such unique themes and profiles too, you may be getting older and even though we rarely speak I know you're going to enjoy your day.

Now there's only one thing left to do...

Ozymandias July 19th, 2013 8:13 AM

lol i saw the korean and came runnning xD

anyways happy birthday to Mika even though i don't know you! <3

Cordelia July 19th, 2013 9:42 AM

Happy birthday, Mia! I hope it's as wonderful as you are~ Now, PSY.

droomph July 19th, 2013 10:07 AM

Happy borfday :) but Korean um okay

Time for some Pokémon.

이큐리 July 19th, 2013 10:50 PM

Aw, thanks guys. You guys are great. :)
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Nakala Pri July 22nd, 2013 12:48 AM

Happy Birthday!!! :D You are so cool and I am jealous of your color coordination, big time! xD