The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Advance Generation (
-   -   RubySapphireEmerald Favorite RSE Moment? (

Fernando Torres July 21st, 2013 3:45 PM

Favorite RSE Moment?
Hey guys! I love RSE and personally I love them games, and they are my favorite generation! Now what was your favorite moment of your travels in RSE?

Mine was catching Rayquaza with a pokeball on my third try.

Post yours here!

XeroNos July 21st, 2013 11:24 PM

Mine was to see the animation of Rayquaza VS Grouden VS Kyogre. Wow that event was worth watching.

GorzToken July 22nd, 2013 5:28 PM

Finally finding out how to catch the Regis.

Ludger July 22nd, 2013 5:51 PM

Um, how about the whole game? <3

Altair July 22nd, 2013 6:47 PM

There are a few, I'm about to play through all three once again actually.

Saving Birch! ;P
The moment Groudon/Kyogre is awoken and the weather becomes hazardous!
When you first arrive at the battle frontier!

TheKurtzinator July 22nd, 2013 7:51 PM

The whole Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza animation and when you arrive at the Battle Frontier.

lmcde22 July 22nd, 2013 8:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sydian (Post 7748350)

Yeah im with Sydian on this... Definately my favourite games, they were jsut brilliant...

Although the first time I completed the battle tower I was over the moon so that was probably my #1 moment :)

Talli July 23rd, 2013 8:46 AM

my favorite part was the diving to find the Sootpolisis city.

nitemate July 25th, 2013 6:24 AM

when rayquaza comes from the sky and stopped the fight between kyogre and groudon

TreeKangaroo July 25th, 2013 6:51 PM

Encountering my first shiny. but I restarted. I was so mad.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu July 25th, 2013 6:54 PM

When Pichu hatched from the egg!

Brendino July 26th, 2013 10:25 PM

Both the whole saga between Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza and stepping into the Battle Frontier for the first time were really great moments for me.

Originally Posted by Sydian

Okay, well that too.

Mackenzie July 27th, 2013 1:01 AM

The concept of the multi battle against team magma at the space center with Steven was awesome. =)

3rd-of-a-kind July 28th, 2013 9:10 PM

The first time I ran into the antagonists for the first time. They are forever my favorite duo.

Feebas July 29th, 2013 3:47 AM

After beating Tate & Liza on about the 12th try.

Blue July 29th, 2013 5:41 AM

Everythinggg, RSE are still the best Pokémon games imo. ;;

garchomp47 July 31st, 2013 1:38 AM

reaching to the top of pyramid, but then i lost

Elaitenstile July 31st, 2013 3:53 AM

No, like everything. Everything was awesome. Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome

AOWSUHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11! (yep I really like 1s)

//maybe battling Steven in Meteor Cave when I expected an answer to my question - wtf are YOU doing here? Sob sob I won but he gave me a heart attack sob sob

shamus24 July 31st, 2013 4:56 AM

it was probably finding my friend's secret base for the first time, then realising we could access all of our friends' secret bases after mixing records. finding everyone's little areas with dolls and battling their team was great.

ManectricElectric July 31st, 2013 8:52 AM

Mine was when I had to save Birtch's little a... I mean when I saved Professor Birtch.

Rentoray August 1st, 2013 2:04 AM

My favorite part was catching a Rayquaza too! It is really hard to catch it, because i only train one pokemon to high level and the rest were.. 20 level or so.. <- That the past..

Tlachtli August 2nd, 2013 8:47 PM

I think it was discovering the whole secret base system. I spent more time than I should have looking for that one perfect spot.

Castform August 5th, 2013 2:59 PM

I know this isn't big to others, but my favorite moment was when I received my Castform <3 Castform is my favorite Pokemon of all time and I fell in love from the moment I saw it :D

HelloArcher August 5th, 2013 5:30 PM

For me, It has to be when i finally caught wailord after 2 hours of pain hahah

Nick August 5th, 2013 7:00 PM

Definitely the cutscene where Rayquaza scares the living crap out of Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald. It still sends shivers down my back. :)