The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   [Let's Play] Pokémon Emerald Roulocke (

ShadowElliot July 22nd, 2013 5:13 PM

Pokémon Emerald Roulocke
Hey, doods, how's it going? ShadowElliot here!

If you're here because of the word "Roulocke", you'll see that it's a new type of Nuzlocke Challenge I've created. Roulocke meaning "Roulette Nuzlocke".

Basically, this challenge has the three basic rules:
  1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
  2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else.
  3. While not exactly a definite rule, the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
And a 4th rule! This is where the Roulocke comes into play. This extra rule changes EVERY episode from a random comment in a previous video.
So you or I may not know the rule until it's been said. People can also request music and that will be randomly chosen as well.

Miss Doronjo July 22nd, 2013 5:20 PM

This sounds cool, but, can you please put these into separate videos instead of links?

If you're not sure how to you it, just wrap tags around them. For example:

HTML Code:

It's sort of in the rules, so...

ShadowElliot July 22nd, 2013 5:23 PM

Ah, I apologize. Fixed it.