The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   Do you eat meat? (

Noah Ridgewood July 26th, 2013 9:12 PM

Do you eat meat?
Answer the question and add whatever you like to feel. The reasons why you choose your choice of diet and lifestyle, and anything that you feel contributes to your answer.

Wobbu July 26th, 2013 9:44 PM

Meats are delicious and they are very hard to avoid eating. My favorite meat would be from the cow, specifically from its rear back portion. Meat is an important part of my diet (gotta love that protein) and my taste buds agree.

New Eden July 26th, 2013 10:05 PM

I am currently undergoing my third attempt of becoming vegetarian, mainly for ethical/dietary/spiritual reasons. I'm sincerely going to miss bacon and fried chicken if I follow through but yeah.

Meganium July 26th, 2013 10:17 PM

It's rare for me to eat meat. My diet consists of turkey and fish, and sometimes chicken but I mainly eat turkey and fish. Back then I was just....carnivorous. Since I reduced the amount of beef I ate and stayed with seafood and turkey, I've lost weight...and that's alongside veggies and a healthy exercise.

Poke Fox July 26th, 2013 10:43 PM

I'm a carnivore. Meat every day for me.

As long as the meat is cooked properly, I don't care how its served. I don't mind the other food groups, I eat them too. Fruits, Vegetables, Dairy, grains.... if my meal doesn't have meat, I'll eat it but I will complain.

I can cook meat as well, but I have a tendency to overcook it and all the juice goes dry, making the meat hard to swallow, I'm still learning. I prefer seafood (food groups its also categorized under the 'meats').

In my typical plate: 2 parts meat, 1 part veggies, 1 part grains. On a separate plate, 1 part fruit, 1/2 part desert. Snack later: left over meat with some hot sauce.

Urugamosu July 26th, 2013 11:01 PM

I do eat meat, but I'm not crazy about having it every single day. I don't mind having meat, and in fact I'd prefer things like fish and chicken over it. But don't misunderstand me, I really do love the taste of the food, it's just so good.

Ludger July 26th, 2013 11:18 PM

I eat meat and love it. I'm a medium rare person when it comes to steak. I am generally more of a veggie and fruit person though. I more often eat those for lunch than I eat any meat. My dad used to call me carnivore though...not sure why.

I do have this weird thing where I like to look at raw meat. idk. It looks tasty and I'm a wolf deep down waiting to devour everything idk it's almost 2:30 am lmfao

Satan.EXE July 26th, 2013 11:21 PM

I do eat meat, though that is in my nature (long story, don't ask) and I don't feel particularly guilty about it. I feel bad that the animals die for it, but if it is not eaten its life will have gone for nothing. Though personally, I enjoy chicken much more than beef.

MisterCotton July 27th, 2013 12:10 AM

Who doesn't, unless you are a vegetarian? I indeed enjoy eating meat from cows and chickens and turkeys and pigs (too much ands there lol). Just daily do I dig in to them because I focus also on veggies and fruits for my diet.

Ephemeral Euphoria July 27th, 2013 12:51 AM

Hell yeah I do. I used to be a vegetarian growing up though but that soon changed after I discovered McDonald's.

Talli July 27th, 2013 1:45 AM

I tried being a Vegetarian and that last only a week before I cracked as I love my Burger King and Mc Donalds burgers.
but I do eat 5 veggies a day though.

Limerent July 27th, 2013 1:48 AM

I would classify chicken and meat as fish... And yes, meat takes up a decent portion of my diet. I eat beef, lamb, chicken and fish that don't taste like dirt. Chicken and sandwhiches with slices of salted lamb on them are my favourite. Steaks are ok. Mmmmm meat is good, nothing like a spicy Chorizo sausage in your mouth, soak up all the juices ;)

Ephemeral Euphoria July 27th, 2013 1:49 AM

Originally Posted by O07_eleven (Post 7754685)
sausage in your mouth, soak up all the juices ;)

You just had to say that lol.

Mr Cat Dog July 27th, 2013 2:46 AM

Yesterday, for dinner, I had something called a 'Meat Platter' which was exactly as advertised. With a Coke. So... yeah. I eat meat. (Sometimes it's the only thing I eat, it would seem!)

Hikamaru July 27th, 2013 2:55 AM

I eat meat, all the time. Definitely not a vego at all.

Kura July 27th, 2013 2:59 AM

Yes, I love meat and it's an easy and good way to get lean protein intake. I'm more a lover of white meat than dark or red meat. And when I do have the occasional steak, I will often have it rare. I also love cured meats like prosciutto and smoked salmon.

Elaitenstile July 27th, 2013 3:01 AM

Nope, and no matter how hard you try I won't get into it. It's because I'm a vegetarian. No, it's not some two-day-holiday vegetarian, I was since birth. That's because it's stated like so in my culture and religion.

Mana July 27th, 2013 3:02 AM

I eat animals, I do prefer chicken and fish though to beef/lamb - simply for the texture, taste and price :P.

bobandbill July 27th, 2013 3:39 AM

I eat meat. I like the taste. =p

With steaks and the like I like medium rare the best. I also am fine with poultry and seafood.

Arsonist July 27th, 2013 3:43 AM

Yummy, meat. Very hard to avoid. And no, Im not a veggie. I love meat. One of my fav foods.

Sableye~ July 27th, 2013 4:24 AM

I do eat meat, yes.
Can't eat turkey, though, because I'm allergic to it. Even though I'm not particularly fond of most meat, I did like turkey- but it isn't worth being unable to breathe.

Tabor posted this on mibbit and it fits the topic so I'm stealing it from him.

curiousnathan July 27th, 2013 4:27 AM

I do indeed eat meat.

I eat meat because it's yummy.

CJBlazer July 27th, 2013 4:34 AM

I am a full fledge carnivore. I am a cow's worse friend. However, I will never EVER eat Veal. I saw how they mass produce young cows and it is disgusting. Yet I don't mind eating mature meat from a cow that has lived for more then 3 days.

I also love grains and dairies. Yet I rarely eat vegetables and never eat fruit. You won't catch me munching on a sald. I hate salads.

Treecko July 27th, 2013 4:43 AM

I have no problem with eating meat cause I see it as something we eat naturally. Plus meat is something I can't see myself not eating. Most types of meat, I'll eat; mostly beef, pork , steak and poultry. As long as it's well cooked cause I can't stand really raw and barely cooked meat. However , due to my religion, I'm not supposed to eat all kinds of meat except fish during the period of Lent. I don't mind going 40 days without most meat though, it's not like I die or go crazy without it.

Edward Elric July 27th, 2013 5:33 AM

I do and always have. I really can't imagine being able not to eat meat, it's just something I've always eaten. Its so good :3