The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   I can see you. (

Noah Ridgewood July 28th, 2013 7:57 PM

I can see you.
I just turned on your webcam from a remote location. If you don't have one, just pretend you do. What would I see you / you doing if this happened at this immediate moment?

If you accessed my webcam right now this is what you would see:

Ludger July 28th, 2013 8:00 PM

You would see me lookin' fine as hell playing some Animal Crossing!

Castform July 28th, 2013 8:05 PM

You would see me laying in bed with my laptop on me while eating some cheezits!

Logiedan July 28th, 2013 8:10 PM

You'd see me staring into your soul.

droomph July 28th, 2013 8:18 PM

Um, actively trying to disable the webcam, or if it came down to it, destroying all evidence of it ever being made.

read: I hate pictures of me

Sheep July 28th, 2013 8:20 PM

You'd see me laying on my bed holding up my laptop with my legs and browsing around. Nothing interesting. :( ..and occasionally trying to swat at a mosquito if I notice it fly by. :D;

Treecko July 28th, 2013 8:25 PM

In front of my computer desk in the family/TV room staring at this thread in my gray v-neck and red old gym shorts. Not a good look , but it's what I'm sleeping in. :)

Limerent July 28th, 2013 8:47 PM

Eek! What are you looking at, pervert!!?o_O

Shiny Celebi July 28th, 2013 9:02 PM

You'd just see me laying in bed browsing stuff on the computer, yeah I'm not very interesting xD

Awkward. July 28th, 2013 9:47 PM

You do not want to see what I'm doing.

Oshamaru July 28th, 2013 9:57 PM

You'll probably see me drawing pretty often.

New Eden July 28th, 2013 10:00 PM

The wall. 98% of the time my webcam is pointed at the wall so maybe some shadows.

Ephemeral Euphoria July 28th, 2013 10:05 PM

You see me wearing a red thong with glitter on it and me spraying whipped cream on myself while dancing to Prince. Enjoy the mental image lol.

pridekitty July 28th, 2013 10:33 PM

You'd see me saying WTF to this:

You see me wearing a red thong with glitter on it and me spraying whipped cream on myself while dancing to Prince. Enjoy the mental image lol.

Limerent July 28th, 2013 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Xulek (Post 7757503)

You just had to say that lol.

shadowdueler474 July 28th, 2013 11:15 PM

You would see many, many things. Mainly me getting shot or thrown into an oven.

Ace. July 29th, 2013 12:04 AM

You'd see me laying down in my bed browsing the net biting while a mascara haha.

Brendino July 29th, 2013 12:06 AM

If that happened, you'd be looking at a half-asleep guy who's confused that his dead webcam suddenly came back to life after a few years. Then if I couldn't figure out how to turn it off, you'd probably be stuck looking at the wall, or maybe an empty Sprite can if I'm feeling generous.

Talli July 29th, 2013 12:20 AM

you'd would see me sitting down drinking a cup of coffee while surfing PC.

Satan.EXE July 29th, 2013 12:27 AM

I'd probably improvise a little show for you, you monster.

blaziken25 July 29th, 2013 2:32 AM

Youd see me trying to move my cat hehe

gimmepie July 29th, 2013 6:00 AM

You'd see me getting increasingly frustrated with a uni assignment.

Edward Elric July 29th, 2013 6:18 AM

If you did that you would just see me drinking my morning coffee and looking dumb lol

ShadowE July 29th, 2013 6:19 AM

If that happened you would most likely see a hat... i like to hide my face with it xD

Nine Inch Nails July 29th, 2013 6:23 AM

Right now, you'd see me laying in bed on my iPod as I type this very post.

Usually, you'd just see me and my head surfing the Internet or cracking puns on SynIRC.