The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   Happiness? (

Rumia_Kyoko_Scarlet July 31st, 2013 4:29 AM

I have been playing pokemon gold recently for nostalgia purposes and as you know the mystery egg contains a togepi which evolves through happiness.
My question though is there an easy way in Pokemon gold to evolve a togepi
(for any one interested i am around morty's gym if its help)

molivious July 31st, 2013 4:52 AM

There's no easy way, but there is one feature that would help. In the underground tunnel in Goldenrod, there's an NPC that appears every tuesdays and thursdays (i think) and he will offer to groom your pokemon for a fee. The "quality" of the grooming is rather random, but either way, they all increase your pokemon's happiness. Note that there are two brothers, one of them could increase your pokemon's happiness greatly.

lmcde22 July 31st, 2013 3:24 PM

Give it some rare candies and don't let it faint! Sheesh it's not that hard to make them love you

Ludger July 31st, 2013 7:02 PM

I'll go ahead and close this since it's answered. In the future, if you have a question about something in a game, please use the correct Q&A thread. In this case, you would use the Metal/Color Q&A thread.