The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   If you were assigned rooms with another trainer (

Moltres Rider August 4th, 2013 12:09 PM

If you were assigned rooms with another trainer
If you were going to a multi-day Pokémon battle competition and the entire hotel was reserved for competition contestants and you has assigned rooms with another Pokémon trainer at random for a roommate, using any trainer from the Anime or the games, what Pokémon trainer would you most want to be your roommate?

I'd choose Iris, as the gym leader in Pokémon White (rather than the Anime Iris)

Boilurn August 4th, 2013 12:46 PM

I prefer to sleep on my own to be honest, but if I had to be with another trainer I'd choose Elesa. I was going for Nurse Joy, but I forgot that she isn't a Trainer.

Castform August 5th, 2013 10:10 AM

I'd choose Lance. He seems like he would be a cool roommate and could probably help me train quite a bit considering he is a Dragon Master.

Kanzler August 5th, 2013 10:15 AM

Elesa. Supermodel. Nuff said.

classiccartoonsftw August 19th, 2013 10:31 AM

I'd go with either May, Dawn, or Bianca. Wanna know why?

XeroNos August 19th, 2013 10:41 PM

That event would be so cool so I would like to be Cynthia as my room mate.

Nakala Pri August 19th, 2013 11:18 PM

Roxie! :D Or N, since he is super dreamy... both...? :I Hide one under my bed and come and hug him at night? xD

Nolafus August 20th, 2013 1:03 AM

Paul's older brother (I forgot his name! D:), he just seems like a really cool guy that I could get along with.

Altair August 20th, 2013 1:27 AM

Pokemon Trainer Red from the games, I like my peace and quiet... ;P

«Chuckles» August 20th, 2013 1:28 AM

Trainer Joey I tend to only mix with the top percent

mucus August 20th, 2013 5:41 AM

Probably one of the psychics from lavender town.
They seem quiet, and I'd appreciate that.

Or Roxie, but I imagine she'd be loud .... and might get me into trouble.

Slick27 August 20th, 2013 6:13 AM

May for two reasons, one she is a great coordinator and maybe we'd share strategies, plus she's good looking xD

CliCliW August 20th, 2013 6:46 AM

Originally Posted by Trainer_Altair (Post 7794370)
Pokemon Trainer Red from the games, I like my peace and quiet... ;P

THIS. Oh god I love it! "............"

I think I'd like to share a room with Richie from the anime, he's pretty cool :)

White Raven August 20th, 2013 6:50 AM

OMG Drew!!!!!! Or Conway, that way I can get a A in something, just in case. or May yep we could be friends. Or brock I heard his rice balls taste amazing. Or clair, get some dragon pointers. but that brings me back to drew, cool above and underneath, just my favourite type of person

Talli August 20th, 2013 7:10 AM

Koga as we are both ninja so we would make a good match up.

Shrew August 20th, 2013 2:09 PM

I know that when it comes to things like exams or studying in general, I like to have someone who's a quiet roommate, and who wouldn't mind me staying up late. Because I wouldn't have met this person in advanced, I wouldn't feel comfortable "studying" (or practicing) with my roommate.

Perhaps Tate. As a psychic type trainer, he seems very quiet and reserved. Best thing yet, is that because he always likes practicing with his sister, there's a high likelihood that he would leave the room to be with her, allowing me to have peace and quiet all to myself. ;)

Pikachu August 21st, 2013 6:08 AM

Pfft, I'm going with manga characters here! I'd want to stay with Ruby because he could probably keep his things in neat order and talk about deep stuff with me before we went to sleep :]

Mana August 21st, 2013 8:05 AM

I wouldn't mind bunking with Misty! We would probably moan about how lame Ash was.

Brendino August 22nd, 2013 1:44 AM

I think I'd want either Alder or Cynthia as a roommate during a competition like that, as I'd love to be able to pick their brains about battle strategies and the like. I also expect that they'd be pretty focused on the task at hand, so I probably wouldn't have to worry about any noisy nights while I'm there.

Peitharchia September 1st, 2013 1:24 AM

I would probably go with Red. Since his Pokémon are high in level, my Pokémon could gain a lot of experience points by battling against him. They'd be able to level-up quicker. I wouldn't mind if I was assigned with N, either, because it would give me the chance to know him better. Also, since he's an expert when it comes to taking care of Pokémon, maybe he could teach me a few of his techniques. n__n

Wobbu September 1st, 2013 1:43 AM

Considering that it's a battle competition, I'd prefer to room with either Virgil or Harrison from the anime. Both of them are champions of a Pokémon League so they would give me good advice. I could also sabotage their Pokémon before battles so I wouldn't have to battle them later on >:3

Pacifist September 1st, 2013 8:46 AM

Steven Stone of course my favorite Champion ever!

waveguidebuizel September 8th, 2013 11:24 PM

Hmmm, maybe Marley (the speed stat trainer, if you don't remember). She's quiet, and from what I gathered, considerate. She seems like someone who respects privacy, yet isn't cold. Though, I'm only familiar with her through the games.

Calamitastrophe September 9th, 2013 12:21 AM

Brock. That guy knows what's up. He'll teach me his lalala song, and we'll serenade girls with it.