The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   What Pokémon Would you be most willing to give mouth to mouth resuscitation to? (

Moltres Rider August 5th, 2013 10:32 AM

What Pokémon Would you be most willing to give mouth to mouth resuscitation to?
if you had to give mouth to mouth resuscitation to a Pokémon to save its life, what Pokémon would you most be willing to do so for?

me, a Zoroark

Starlight Sprite August 5th, 2013 11:20 AM

Any Eeverlution or a Dragonite. I'm in the medical field, so I'm used to seeing weird stuff. As long as it's not Jynx I'd be fine. :7:

AnonygooseD August 5th, 2013 11:33 AM

A Horsea or a Seadra, it would perfectly fit ;)

Kanzler August 5th, 2013 11:34 AM

I'd do it on Hitmonlee, just saying.

Talli August 5th, 2013 11:41 AM

I guess Squirtle would be my pick if I had to.

Honest August 5th, 2013 11:57 AM

I don't think mouth to mouth on a Zoroark would exactly work out as well as you think it might.... just saying.

ANYWAY, hm. Pikachu. I'd be okay with a Pikachu. Maybe.

Castform August 5th, 2013 12:13 PM

I don't think I'd be comfortable doing this on any Pokemon :I

Brendino August 5th, 2013 1:43 PM

Assuming that mouth-to-mouth works the same way with Pokemon as it does humans, if a Pokemon's life is at stake (especially one of your own), should we really be picking and choosing which ones we'd rather save? It seems a little trivial to me, and seeing as how this thread has already been reported, I'm going to go ahead and close this.