The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   What Was your first Level 100? (

reniersnyder August 9th, 2013 12:21 PM

What Was your first Level 100?
What Was your first level 100?

My first level 100 was a Vulpix that I later evolved into a ninetails after i completely leveled it up. So what was yours?

ShadowE August 9th, 2013 12:27 PM

Mine was a lvl 100 Dewott... I seriously spammed B every time he leveled up xD

Castform August 9th, 2013 12:36 PM

Mine was a Blastioise that evolved from my first Pokemon ever in Blue :]

Thergox August 9th, 2013 1:04 PM

I had a Typhlosion that nearly got there (It was level 80 the last time I checked), but I kind of forgot about PKMN Crystal entirely and left it there before it ever hit the level cap. Giratina became my first lv. 100 in Platinum, though that was due to vigorous training through the Pokemon League trying to evolve other Pokemon using the Exp. Share, and Giratina happened to be the head leader of all the fights.

Talli August 9th, 2013 1:20 PM

my first was an Seadra on pokemon yellow if I remember.

Brendino August 9th, 2013 1:21 PM

The first level 100 Pokemon that I had was my Charizard in my first FireRed playthrough. I'd had quite a few Pokemon in the high-80s back on Pokemon Gold and on Sapphire, but I could never be bothered to completely train them up until that point. Even now, I probably only have a dozen or so Pokemon I've actually spent time training up to level 100.

Oh, and since this is a thread asking a question about the games, I'm going to move this over to Pokemon Gaming Central, since it's better suited over there.

advancedbattle August 9th, 2013 1:26 PM

My first pokemon to get to level 100 was my ninjask from pokemon sapphire, my second was infernape from pokemon diamond

Captain Oshawott August 9th, 2013 1:39 PM

Across all my games, these were my first Lv. 100s.

-Blastoise in Pokemon Blue. *<--My first ever level 100*

-Typhlosion in Pokemon Gold

-Sceptile in Pokemon Sapphire.

-Charizard in Firered.

-Empoleon in Pearl.

-Feraligatr in HeartGold *moved him to Black 2 before I started my Nuzlocke challenge*.

-Lv. 99 Samurott in Black 1.

-Serperior in Black 2.

Altair August 9th, 2013 2:00 PM

My first was Swampert on Emerald Version, I never got a Pokemon up to Level 100 before (I played from Yellow), I kept grinding at the Pokemon League. That was my only level 100 for awhile until Black came out.

In my old Pokemon Black Version I had countless Level 100's, it's too easy to train in Gen V.

Insurgent August 9th, 2013 2:15 PM

Swampert on Sapphire. He was basically the only Pokemon I used, so he leveled up pretty quickly.

BlueEspeon August 9th, 2013 2:21 PM

*sobs* I'm an undedicated Pokémon trainer...

*sigh* I've never raised any Pokémon to Level 100.

Although, if I stop being lazy- *Someone throws a tomato at me* the first Pokémon I want to raise to Level 100 will be Espeon

Aeroblast August 9th, 2013 2:28 PM

Level 100 Feraligatr back in my Pokemon Silver.

RecursiveAcronym August 9th, 2013 3:20 PM

A Luxray in Diamond after my first playthrough of the E4, all the way from level 60 or so. I stayed on the beach outside of Sunyshore and Vs. Seeker-ed the fishermen there. I actually used a calculator to estimate how many Gyarados I had to kill and did a tally.

Ryokan August 9th, 2013 6:34 PM

Blaze, my Blaziken in Sapphire. He's also my only Level 100 since I restart my games too frequently now.

J-pop princess August 9th, 2013 6:46 PM

Pokemon Pearl. My precious lucario. Lulu <3

Aslan August 9th, 2013 6:56 PM

I've actually never gotten a Pokemon to Level 100 because I'm incredibly lazy. I've nearly gotten there though! My Houndoom back in my first playthough of Platinum got all the way up to Level 88 along with my Empoleon. I used to go through the Elite Four all the time hoping one day they'd reach the top percentage. Unfortunately I didn't have the dedication for it but I'm still proud that I managed to get it up to such a high level. (even if it compares nowhere near to some of the level 100s in this thread)

Gengar's Shadow August 9th, 2013 7:05 PM

Mine was a Charizard in Pokemon Yellow.

BeefTaco August 9th, 2013 7:17 PM

My first lv 100 was my Pidgeot named Douqui, why I named it like that? I don't even remember.

JesterLegacy August 9th, 2013 7:40 PM

My first level 100 would be the Salamence I owned in the Ruby Verison.....

JordanD August 9th, 2013 7:42 PM

Not sure if it really counts cause it was in a rom hack and it was a in-game trade,but it was my blissey in Pokemon brown,which basically single handily beat the Elite four and champion :/.

.:batto:. August 9th, 2013 8:48 PM

My first Lvl. 100 was Feralgaitor in Pokemon silver also. I remember being confused as it wouldn't earn any more EXP. Then i realised that level 100 must be as high as you can go. Lol. {XD}

Bagon13 August 9th, 2013 9:04 PM

My first level 100 was Rayquaza on Pokemon Ruby

LusoTrainer August 10th, 2013 2:08 AM

Either Charizard or Lapras in Pokémon Red.

Zero° August 10th, 2013 2:10 AM

My Typhlosion back when I first played through Gold. He was the only Pokemon I used so he was pretty OP throughout the in-game.

Nomeko August 10th, 2013 2:37 AM

First lvl 100 was my Blaziken on Pokemon Emerald
Second lvl 100 was my Alakazam on Pokemon Emerald
And the third one was my Swampert on pokemon Emerald