The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Advance Generation (
-   -   RubySapphireEmerald Did anyone else think the North and South of Route 104 were different Routes? :D (

Hufen iâ August 28th, 2013 12:15 PM

Did anyone else think the North and South of Route 104 were different Routes? :D
When I got out of Petalburg Woods I thought I was on a completely different Route! :O

Did anyone else think that too? :)

Amore August 28th, 2013 12:28 PM

Haha, yes initially I did think that. Only discovered a couple of years ago that they were the same route, whilst browsing Serebii's Pokéarth.

Zach August 28th, 2013 12:59 PM

I can't remember, to be honest, but I don't think I did have that thought, especially since I had the official guide from Nintendo Power, which outlined the entire map, including both areas north and south of Petalburg Woods.

Talli August 28th, 2013 1:17 PM

I did and made an mistake of catching a pokemon there in an nuzlocke run of sapphire.

Aeroblast August 28th, 2013 3:00 PM

It felt somewhat like Route 2 in Kanto. Petalburg Woods is part of Route 104, just like Viridan forest is part of Route 2.

Hikamaru August 28th, 2013 8:25 PM

I knew it was the same route, because I actually read a guide at the time I started playing.

Salamence August 29th, 2013 4:18 AM

I knew it was, because I watched those signs that appears when I enter the area, especially when the game's new.