The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fifth Generation (
-   -   Need Help (

Scarlet_Ninja_ August 28th, 2013 1:52 PM

Need Help
Hello guys im new here and I was wondering if anyone could help me get a scizor. I have the metal coat and scyther but I don't have a second b/w game.
Also does anyone have an extra magmortyzer that I could have? magmortar is my favorite

(Duzzy<3) August 28th, 2013 3:25 PM

You'd wanna look here, hun. This isn't really the place to set up trades or battles, since we actually have two individual sections for that.
I would move this thread to that section rather than closing it, but since they have their own rules there that conflict with this thread, it'll just save a lot of trouble by just linking you there.

Please be sure to read the rules of that section before posting anything, as they do have very specific rules when it comes to requesting trades.

Closed due to being in wrong section.