The FOXHOUND Challenge
The FOXHOUND Challenge
If you've ever played Metal Gear Solid, you'll know who the members of FOXHOUND are. If not, you'll have to google it, because I'm too new to post links. ANYHOW, I was wondering what it would take to build a Pokemon team as strong as FOXHOUND, what with all the different types and all. I decided to make it a challenge to see how others would build the dream FOXHOUND Pokemon team. I feel like it'll be easy to complete, but super hard to beat the master form of this challenge because of all the optional rules. Oh, and game-wise, you should be able to play this with any game 3rd gen or higher.
-Build a party of 6 Pokemon, each representing a member of the FOXHOUND unit.
-Enter the Hall of Fame
1. No cheats/trading (unless required to evolve a Pokemon)
2. You can only catch the required 6 Pokemon (gifted Pokemon must be put in the PC or released)
3. HM slaves and Shinies are the only exception to the above rule
4. Only one legendary allowed (and begrudgingly at that).
5. Each Pokemon must have all of the "Required Traits" and at least one "Possible Trait".
6. Follow that classic Nuzlocke Rule: If you get a white out its Game Over.
7. Your first FOXHOUND member should be obtainable before the 3rd Gym (It shouldn't be that hard).
8. Until the first FOXHOUND member is caught, rules #2, 5, and 6 can be ignored.
Update: You cannot enter victory road until you have your FOXHOUND party.
Optional Rules (Select all for Mastery):
1. All Pokemon nicknamed after character they represent
2. All Pokemon must have the nature specified below in the Character Details section.
3. Only Poke balls can be used.
4. Only the Sniper Wolf Pokemon can use items/have items used on it (due to Sniper Wolf's use of drugs to steady her aim)
5. Additional Pokemon must be caught to represent Solid Snake, Colonel Campbell, Otacon, and Grey Fox. (Research them Yourself)
6. No legendaries at all may be captured/used.
7. Follow as many of the "Possible Traits" as possible. (Not really a rule per se, but makes the challenge more entertaining)
Please note that I don't go too far into detail, I just give what I deem to be necessary information, so if you wish to find more in-depth guides to these characters so that you can select Pokemon that represent them better, be my guest to look them up. (As I've already stated, I can;t put links to wiki pages.)
And here's the signup!
That being said, here's my signup!
Optional Rules: All Pokemon nicknamed, only use Poke balls, obtain as many "Possible Traits" as possible
-Caught a Female Poochyena (Sniper Wolf)
-Helped Wally catch his Ralts
Optional Rules Used:1,3,4,5,6,7
i know you posted this quite a while ago but I was interested and I didn't know if i should just reply or pm you, so i just replied also i'll be doing this on my phone so i only have 3rd gen games on it and i've watched my brothers play metal gear solid so i'm pretty familiar with it but i need to do research so it will probably take me a while but i'll try cx also do i need to follow the nuzlocke rule when a pokemon faints it's dead or just the rule white out it's over? and i can get screen shots since it's on my phone c:
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:55 PM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.