The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   What Shiny Pokémon would you most want as a pet? (

Moltres Rider September 7th, 2013 1:35 PM

What Shiny Pokémon would you most want as a pet?
this is probably going to get responses based on the Shiny's color, but that is the way it is supposed to be...

what shiny Pokémon would you most want as a pet?

for me, a Shiny Delcatty

ShiningLust September 7th, 2013 3:09 PM

What Shiny Pokémon would you most want as a pet?
for me I have to say Haxorus cuz think about it he looks kool

Brendino September 7th, 2013 10:30 PM

I've always loved that shiny Azumarill's color is so different compared to the regular blue, so I'd love to have one if I could. I like shiny Ninetales too, but I think that Azumarill might make a slightly better pet (at least, one that doesn't have the potential to burn down my house anyway).

Peitharchia September 8th, 2013 12:12 AM

In real life, I would like to have a shiny Umbreon. It has blue-colored stripes instead of yellow, which looks a lot better on it. Also, instead of the usual scary-looking red eyes, it has brown eyes, and that would make me feel more comfortable to be around it. =] I would like to have a shiny Metagross, too, because its colors look amazing to me.

Poke Fox September 8th, 2013 2:11 AM

I would love to have a shiny Mienfoo with me, I just love that blue-fur instead of the it's red one.

«Chuckles» September 8th, 2013 2:14 AM

Eevee cause its snow white, and then I would evolve it into Umbreon cause Umbreon has those majestic blue circles instead of that yellow crap.

Orifiel September 8th, 2013 2:38 AM

Shiny Espeon, so beautiful.
I find all Shiny eevee evo's are beautiful but Espeon
stands out to all of them. Well, that's my thought.

XeroNos September 9th, 2013 2:10 AM

Shiny Salamence for me as it looks like an original Dragon type when it is a shiny one.

Fighting Girl September 13th, 2013 5:27 PM

I would have a shiny Metagross because I love its shiny colour.