The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Gallery Mage's Works (

Mage October 10th, 2013 11:24 AM

Mage's Works
Here are some random pictures I drew (these are all between the last year and present) that I thought I'd share :)

Aiireko October 12th, 2013 12:55 PM

I really like your surrealistic style also the contrast in your work ! :D
awhhh the last one is so cuteeee !
keep up your great work ^_^

Mage October 13th, 2013 10:45 AM

Thank you :) It's hard for me to like some of my stuff considering all I can draw in is pen :/

Aiireko October 13th, 2013 11:51 AM

No problem ^_^
only with pen :O hmm have you tried to draw with a tablet in Photoshop or Corel Painter ? ^^

WhiteKnightL October 13th, 2013 12:53 PM

Anglerfish are awesome. Just look at its beauty.

Renyui! October 13th, 2013 2:41 PM

I dig the eccentric pen style, especially the Black Panther one. You shade really nicely as well. Definitely consider using those hurried strokes with like, a calligraphy pen, or with tablet, as previously suggested.

Mage October 14th, 2013 4:14 AM

If I had the money for a tablet I would definitely get one. Another problem would be having said tablet with me when I have the inspiration to draw. I might look into one though come Christmas time when there are sales xD

Also, thank you Renyui! :) I really liked how Black Panther came out as well.

VerlisWolf October 16th, 2013 6:15 PM

ooh, someone that can sketch anatomy