The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Advance Generation (
-   -   Individual Values (

Demotruk September 10th, 2003 1:31 PM

Individual Values
What is the highest individual values anyone here has in their Pokemon. I only want to know, to see how mine compares. My highest is a salamence with a sum of 141 IV. I've only started trying to breed good IVs recently.

Kairi September 10th, 2003 1:34 PM

I only really do work on the ROM, I made all the fully evolved Pokmon with max IVs/EVs/contest stats/legit moves for Collosseum or Box, so 31.

starmie fighter April 27th, 2004 10:14 AM

mine is probably my heracross it has a totl of 162

Kairi April 27th, 2004 11:39 AM

This is a very very old thread. Please dont revive itcreate a new one if its a month or so old.