Lokhlan May 16th, 2005 10:12 PM

TCard Lounge
Trainer-Card Lounge

Here you may:
- Discuss TCards
- Show off your templates
- Ask for help regarding TCards
- Give suggestions for the TCard forum

Credit to JKaizer for making the TCard sub-forum possible & for sticking with me while we made this little hobby sub-forum what it is today. Wish you the best.

Discuss away!!!

BluePhoenix May 17th, 2005 9:19 PM

Well Tedo. Why is the other one not stickied? Well then as this is the new one. I will post a Tc that I made for myself.^^

Lokhlan May 17th, 2005 9:49 PM

I don't know, I guess I just felt like starting fresh. =\
Btw, I don't see your TCard. Are you going to show it later?

BluePhoenix May 18th, 2005 12:13 AM

Well my TC is here-
Comments please. ^_^ It's really big tough.

Rhykasho May 18th, 2005 2:33 AM

Thats a really good trainer card but u can make it a bit smaller and the outline dosnt seem right (if u know what I mean)

BluePhoenix May 18th, 2005 2:40 AM

Well brookes I really understood what you mean. As this was just a practice I didn't do much tings.^^

Lokhlan May 18th, 2005 8:57 AM

Pretty good job for a practice TCard. I really like that trainer sprite you used. Did you make it yourself?

BluePhoenix May 18th, 2005 9:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tendo
Pretty good job for a practice TCard. I really like that trainer sprite you used. Did you make it yourself?

Thanks Tendo. As for the trainner pic. I didn't make it. Hazard7 made the trainner in his Trainner look alike thread in HotS. Well I am thinking about making aother one soon. I shall show it here when I am done.

Lokhlan May 18th, 2005 9:12 AM

Alright, I'll be looking forward to seeing it then. :rambo:

Angelus May 18th, 2005 7:03 PM

A fresh start is good every so often.

The last card I managed to make was the larger of the two in my signature.

Unfortunately though, my harddrive got wiped shortly after and I lost my .psd files for making more of them. Serves me right for not backing things up like I told myself I would.

Lokhlan May 18th, 2005 11:44 PM

Yeah, fresh is always good. Mmm, your TCard looks great Angelus. You always seem to make the best animated TCards. I'm too afraid to venture off into animated land myself. I guess it's the fact I'm too lazy to teach myself how to do it. =\

Dude, that sucks your HD got wiped clean. O.O;
I've been down that road before...

Btw, have you visited my thread showing off my new templates yet? I'd appreciate your opinion on them. =D

BluePhoenix May 19th, 2005 4:05 AM

Welll? I love making animations. But it looks like that your the boss in animated TCs. I like those two TCs. Keep it up.^^

Vicener May 20th, 2005 2:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Please comment on my lat template. They are not done yet but I think I'll get to work on them more. I'll attach it.

Lokhlan May 20th, 2005 2:56 PM

Vicener, your templates rawk! I'm really beginning to like these smaller, more compact designs.

I haven't showed off my latest temps in here yet, what do you think?

Vicener May 20th, 2005 3:00 PM

Thanks! :P

Your layout looks good but you should try saving the picture as a PNG instead of BMP. That way the Tcard would look better.

Angelus May 20th, 2005 4:14 PM

When I started doing computer graphics with Photoshop, I found that I excelled most at animation. With the right amount of time and knowledge on how certain effects can be made, I can usually find a way of animating it.

Though it does tend to be a long process that you can get bored with easily.

Tendo's templates are quite nice. Not too light, not too dark. There's enough space to fit what you need. The colors are nicely chosen.

Vicener's templates are rather nice as well. Small, shaped after something cool.

Lokhlan May 20th, 2005 5:44 PM

I'm the type that gets bored easily. What I do to counter that is I'll work on half of a project one day & finish the next. This way whatever I'm working on keeps it's appeal. Only thing is, it takes me FOREVER to finish my projects...

Btw, thanks for the compliment on my temps.

Originally Posted by Vicener
Your layout looks good but you should try saving the picture as a PNG instead of BMP. That way the Tcard would look better.

The thing with .PNGs is on older versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape, the images are incorrectly rendered. But overall, I guess it would be more efficient to use .PNGs.

Vicener May 22nd, 2005 4:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What do you think of thuis one?

Lokhlan May 23rd, 2005 12:40 AM

WOW, you have a lot of stuff on that sucker... o.o;
Other than the feeling of overcrowdedness I get when looking at it, it looks great. :)

Vicener May 23rd, 2005 8:16 AM

Thanks! I like to have many options. :P

Ravecat May 25th, 2005 1:08 AM

Sig and Here: (sorry, it's big)

BluePhoenix May 25th, 2005 3:01 AM

Well Vincer your T cards are cool. Keep it up.^^ And Emerald Ex those cards are coooooooll.^_~ Make more.^^

Ravecat May 25th, 2005 2:57 PM

Ok, Thanks... It's fun to make them...

Baker's Bulbasaur May 28th, 2005 4:59 PM

I really wanna show off this Gym leaders card I made, I spent the last hal hur n it and im really proud of it, culd I get some feedback on it please?
The ultimate T-card in terms of grass pokemon, LOL

also could someone tell me where I can find the back sprites of pokemon, and the johto badges? this would help alot, thanks.

Super Myuu May 30th, 2005 5:35 PM

I made this one a while ago, but haven't actually gotten much feedback on it, so tell me what'cha think ^^

The only problem I have with it is that it's a little too fast (along with like 2 typos), but it took so long and had so many frames I just left it alone for the time being. Meh, I'll edit it eventually XD.