The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   Happy birthday Samuri Scearious! (

Asura Nirosuki June 24th, 2005 9:32 AM

Happy birthday Samuri Scearious!
Eee! LOMG it's your birthday!.*contacts santa claus* ..>>Your present will be here soon sweetie!*huggles* BWT im so happy for you! i hope you have a great time!^-^ *leave me some cake....* *santa comes* HIYA!*takles him* *gives you your gift* o.o :D

Tapioca June 24th, 2005 9:35 AM

Happy B-Day! have a good one!

Eon-Rider June 24th, 2005 6:51 PM

Happy Birthday! Have a happy day!

Dignity June 30th, 2005 8:49 AM

uh... o_o; not quite sure if he comes here anymore XP but anyways happy birthday

Samuri Scearious July 4th, 2005 1:33 PM

Hm... While conducting a search for myself, I found this usless, pointless thread of a celebration for my birthday. Nevertheless, thank you, maya miyazono. Though, I must say that I've had better days than my own birthday. It was crap.
Also, I might bid Adieu to the PC and all of you.
Though, maya, as much as I regret to have it, thank you for this. Though, I'm rather late, for my family is incredibly busy around June, thus, leaving me home alone, with two forgetful brothers and a dad who don't even remember it, having a friend die, having a good friend made into an enemy, and being held a gunpoint earlier at school...

Lust July 4th, 2005 6:40 PM

Happy birthday, SS! You were my first friend here.

Samuri Scearious July 4th, 2005 8:48 PM

I know I was. And thank you.