The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Progressing Hacks (
-   -   Ruby Pokťmon: Rob's Adventure (

MasterMew August 11th, 2005 12:52 AM

Pokťmon: Rob's Adventure
This is my last hack thus far. In it you are a teenager named Rob. Same as every of my hacks, this one is going to have edited graphics, maps, tiles, events, etc. But what makes different this one from my other hacks is the main theme of the game: time travels.

There are three ages:

And future

Each age is very different and have a lot of unique features (Pokes, items, peoples, places...).

How to travel trought time? Well, you in the game you obtain two magical medallions than can warp you centuries to the past or to the future, but they need a lot of magical energy to do it. You will have to find the "Spiritual Stones", which are big magical stones that are hidden around the world (they are usually located in places where the peoples don't pass, like forests).
In the beginning you will have to travel trought time a lot of times to acces to different places of the world. But while you progress in the games, a lot of paths will be open, and once you are in the age that you want, you will be able to travel to every place that you want.

These are some of the main features of the hack:
-You will be able to travel through time everytime that you want
-14 main quests (23 if you count the gyms and the Pokťmon League, which will be secondaries quests in this hack)
-The story will be more important that usually is in a Pokťmon game (imagine a Pokťmon game with a story similar to one from a 2d Zelda game)
-You will be able to catch all the Pokes availables in the game, but obviously you will have to find thought all of the ages (example: in the past are extinct pokes that can't be catched in the present or future, while in the future you will be able to catch futuristic pokes like a new version of Porygon named "Porygon 4.5")
-Items that you only can get in a certain age. Example:

DarkPegasus August 11th, 2005 12:59 AM

Looking cool right now! Cool idea, and very cool screens!

blast August 11th, 2005 1:52 AM

Wow...................... cool screens. !

the O rly? owl August 11th, 2005 2:09 AM

Can you remind me what are all of your hacks?
Sunshine, sunset, Rob adv, GSADV...what else?

Smarties-chan August 11th, 2005 3:26 AM

Wow this is great, I love the idea of time travelling.

dubrillion August 11th, 2005 8:46 AM

hehehehe this game looks cool. it has the same idea like prince of persia 2. you can travel from present to past to :D:D:D:D

Pikachu_King August 11th, 2005 9:15 AM

awesome *subscribes to thread* I hope this one gets finished it looks great.

jc_rcw August 11th, 2005 1:24 PM

another masterpiece from master mew,nice screens and awsome story:)

xxblueweird0 August 11th, 2005 1:32 PM

wow the graphics are incredible! I'm really looking forward to this
hack.......hope you finish it!

Akio123 August 11th, 2005 2:03 PM

Wow, this hack looks incrdible! This looks, so cool. Keep up the good work!^^

Kronos August 11th, 2005 3:24 PM

Awesome hack master mew! does this mean that you are not doing your gs one anymore?

Celesta August 11th, 2005 3:33 PM

Wow, another great hack! You are like, the best! Good luck on all your hacks!

Wulava August 11th, 2005 11:46 PM

WOW! Another hack by MasterMew. Look's pretty professional. I'll wait for this one... and all your other hacks too.

ChubraidermonCharlie August 12th, 2005 12:08 AM

I love this hack, keep it up Mastermew!

Omega Latios August 12th, 2005 1:13 AM

Really Awesome Work Mastermew! I Hope You Can Finish This Hack!

Pokemaster Jonathan August 12th, 2005 5:04 AM

once again another awsome hack good job i love the time travleing very original

lds August 13th, 2005 3:04 PM

Super!!! I just cant wait to play this game it looks Great!!

jc_rcw August 13th, 2005 3:39 PM

mastermew any screens?please I need to see more:P

Mechanic August 13th, 2005 5:06 PM

yo! nice hack *goes to look for the calendar and waiting for you to say where is going to be the first beta* (that was too long uf uf) wish you finish this hack nice screens and good luck.

But this means that you are not continuyng the gs one?

Johto Boy August 13th, 2005 5:32 PM

Yes, timetravel is very original. Again another good hack by Mastermew but...

Originally Posted by unit101
yo! nice hack *goes to look for the calendar and waiting for you to say where is going to be the first beta* (that was too long uf uf) wish you finish this hack nice screens and good luck.

But this means that you are not continuyng the gs one?

Are you going to finish the GS remake? You haven't posted in there for a while and people are counting on you to finish it. If you're not going to continue it you should at least give it to another good hacker to finish the job.

Ash's Apprentice August 15th, 2005 5:26 AM

Hey Nice hack you got there It's cool to be able to travel through time keep up the good work

Cartmic August 15th, 2005 5:40 AM

nice hack, I hope you stick to the "real" laws of time travel unlike in those cheap American films like timecop.

Smarties-chan August 15th, 2005 5:41 AM

Do you mean something like if you catch a pokemon in the past the same pokemon won't appeare in the future anymore?

Datriot August 15th, 2005 6:37 AM

you are so brilliant, your my god, this is the greatest hack I have seen, I can't wait to play it!:)

lizzyman92 August 15th, 2005 7:28 PM

Hey MasterMew, this looks great! I'm more excited about this than ur G/S hack but if u arent going to finish it, release the unfinished product so others can finish it plz. Do u have a website cause it would be good to show off ur screenshots and ideas, etc.