The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development Archive (
-   -   RM2K3 - Scripts? (

alangeds September 22nd, 2005 10:52 PM

RM2K3 - Scripts?
Hi everyone, I made some towns in RM2K3, and then I wondered where to enter the scripts to actually change the game.
I need someone to help me out, and if you're kind enough, you could even get me the basic scripts, Menu, Speed of character eg.

Thanks alot!

I really need all the help I can Get!

Alan ;)

DarkDoom3000 September 23rd, 2005 2:10 AM

there arent actually any scripts (if u mean the ones like in RmXP)
u just make events for speed of character and u can change menu in the database :)

hope dat helps :)

Sorye HK September 23rd, 2005 7:11 AM

Question answered. There's the option to use RGSS scripting in RMXP though. Ask in the help/requests thread next time please.