The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development Archive (
-   -   Plays let us pokemons finished (

Master of Dark September 23rd, 2005 1:29 PM

Plays let us pokemons finished
Hello everyone I will have wanted to know if there are plays pokemons which would be finished because I saw many people launching out in projects and if possible a bond for the play Merci to soon

Umbreon's Shadow September 23rd, 2005 1:47 PM

You should check the Demo and Finished Project thread,you will find a lot of games there.Also,you shouldnt make single threads for this.

Cursed September 23rd, 2005 5:51 PM

Where did it go? i've been looking for it. September 23rd, 2005 6:52 PM

I posted it in the Help and Request thread. here it is again:

Thats the link to the Game Demos thread. none of the links work though. lol. well a few do

Sorye HK September 23rd, 2005 7:19 PM

Please don't make topics like this next time. We have a help thread. September 23rd, 2005 9:42 PM

where is a moderator. u've gotta close this don't ya?

kittiwitti September 25th, 2005 7:42 PM

whenever i click on the demos it doesn't let us try

Blizzy September 25th, 2005 9:30 PM

Originally Posted by kittiwitti
whenever i click on the demos it doesn't let us try

because the host was down,
and all files needs to be re-uploaded.