The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development Archive (
-   -   Looking into Making Game (

Pandoras Box October 4th, 2005 2:05 PM

Looking into Making Game
Hello i am looking into making a game but i really dont know where to get started
Name-Pokemon Deep Sea
Pokemon-All Water Pokemon + some Fusions to Make A Total of 150
Environment-all water people will live in houses like air bubble and they will have a tube that goes out side so that they can get air
Plants-seaweeds, coral reefs etc... and maybe u can get pokemon fish eggs and hatch them out

Cursed October 4th, 2005 2:09 PM

You should post this in the screen/story showcase.

Pandoras Box October 4th, 2005 2:15 PM

ok but can u help me i can do the sprite work i will credit for all you do i just cant do the programming part i know how i want it and wut program o u suggest

i put it there now can u read my story please pretty please and tell wut needs changed

Cursed October 4th, 2005 4:41 PM

sure. I'd be happy to help.

Sorye HK October 4th, 2005 7:56 PM

Sorry, but I suggest that the game be revised, and put together more before starting a thread;; Posting in the screens thread wouldn't be a bad start, as Cursed said. I wish you good luck on the game.