The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development Archive (
-   -   Pokemon Crystal Gemstone (

Hoodoomon10 October 8th, 2005 5:43 AM

Pokemon Crystal Gemstone
I Have To Go Offline so I don't have a time to type a storyline. This is a pokemon crystal remake with brand new features including going to hoenn/johto. Can someone attach a FR/LG/Emerald font so i can use it for the game.

[_DarkDragon_] October 8th, 2005 7:26 AM

You better update this soon or it will be closed, anyways I'll search for the font, I only have the RS one but it sucks, I'm searching ofr the FRLG one and I'll post it later.

Found every pokemon font from every game (i think it's missing emerald, not sure. But I'm also not sure if emerald is equal to RS):
Pokemon Fonts

give credit to DarkAngelX

Rm2k3Guy October 8th, 2005 11:52 AM

This will be closed i'm afraid you need a baic storyline and a screen
if you post it before a moderator sees it this can stay open :D

Daisy October 8th, 2005 11:54 AM

Yeah what they all said you need a story line hun :)

[_DarkDragon_] October 8th, 2005 12:01 PM

he didn't get to come back yet, at least let him say smth before someone closes it.

Hoodoomon10 October 8th, 2005 1:58 PM

Ok, I'm Back
Ok I'm Back I was offline. It is a remake of Pokemon Crystal so it's basically the same storyline. But for every new badge you get, you can go to a different city in hoenn. Also there is new features like:

-Pokegear and Pokenav In One
-You Can Go On The Internet On Your Laptop or A Computer In A Pokemon center or In a building.
*Many more features will be added soon

Hoodoomon10 October 8th, 2005 2:03 PM

Also the font's wouldn't work. It said i couldn't access the page :( . And I Just Started It Today and I got a good idea, it will look good. Since I Did I Don't have any screens(yet)

[_DarkDragon_] October 8th, 2005 2:12 PM

at least post a story or someone will close this :\
and the fonts should work, I downloaded the sucessfully from that link. I uploaded them to rapidshare:

Hoodoomon10 October 8th, 2005 2:52 PM

but it is the same storyline as crystal.

Hoodoomon10 October 8th, 2005 2:53 PM

ok. Your a trainer going to prof.elm to get your first pokemon and do him a favor. But after someone steals one of his pokemon. You battle him at later parts of the game. You have to get past the gyms and beat the pokemon leagfue challenge.

Firemaker October 8th, 2005 3:30 PM

Don't Double post, and post some screens too. Here is a hint. In future games, work on the game before you post it.

Hoodoomon10 October 8th, 2005 4:43 PM

o sorry...
I had some progress.. but i lost the files and now they are GONE. Well In a little i will post like your room and new bark town screens. Nvm The FRLG I posted before the edit. I will use emerald and fr/lg.

[_DarkDragon_] October 9th, 2005 3:43 AM

did the link work? the second one?
in what program are you doing the game?

Hoodoomon10 October 9th, 2005 5:25 AM

yah, but..
yah the link worked and the font looks right but when i use it at about the same size as the regular font it doesnt have the shadow and doesn't look right. I am using game maker. It's not a hack.

Hoodoomon10 October 9th, 2005 5:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
also I am making a website for the game(i've made sites with good ratings before). I made these screenshots. Of your room and when your mom is about to give you the pokegear.

Burned Soul October 9th, 2005 7:53 AM

are you ganna make yor game in rmxp? or rm2k3 ? the screens it seems good. i would like to see more screenshots ;)

keep us updated and good work ;)

[_DarkDragon_] October 9th, 2005 8:49 AM

screenshots look good, although I don't think game maker is the best choice to make an rpg :\
I noticed the fire red leaf green fonts are missing the shadows, I'll try to find out one with shadows.

Hoodoomon10 October 9th, 2005 10:41 AM

and try to find one that looks exactly like it and what size the font should be for the game. What should I make it with then. I can't hack and what is rm2k??I've been trying to figure it out.

[_DarkDragon_] October 9th, 2005 1:51 PM

I'm not sure about the size I think it's either 8 or 10

Claire October 10th, 2005 2:46 AM

If you want a thread for your game, follow the rules in your first post.
You have to explain the story (whether or not it's a copy from another story) and post screenshots in your first post.
You've also repeatedly double posted -next time just edit your post if someone hasn't replied.