The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development Archive (
-   -   Pokťmon ThunderYellow (

RenegadePrime November 8th, 2005 6:30 PM

Pokťmon ThunderYellow
Sorry for the absence, guys, but I'm finally able to begin work on this again! I'll have all the story stuff posted again soon. But if anyone's got the resources that I posted here a while ago (about 2 months back), post 'em in here again, please! I need 'em bad!

Claire November 9th, 2005 1:05 AM

You didn't need to start a thread for this, all you needed to do was go onto your user profile and look up the threads you've started, since that other one was the only other one you've ever made.

Don't make a thread about it until you have screenshots and a story etc