The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Albino Sprite Requests! (

SkarmoryRider March 7th, 2004 5:48 PM

Albino Sprite Requests!
1 Attachment(s)
Yes, I'll do Albino sprites, and here's an example of one. My albino Espeon sprite. I'll do the Pokemon and turn them Albino. : :cheeky:

G!zmo~ads March 7th, 2004 11:18 PM

could you do an albino umbreon, possibly with light blue rings and eyes! thanx that would be great!

SkarmoryRider March 8th, 2004 1:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And voila! It is finished. Usually albino's have pink eyes, but I can make some exceptions. Up to four at a time too is my limit. So now there are four spaces open!

SparkyThePikachu March 8th, 2004 6:55 PM

can you make a pika chu whith black or silver cheecks and pink eyes. or any thing you can do

G!zmo~ads March 8th, 2004 7:34 PM

wow thanks SkarmoryRider, i just wanted blue eyes coz thats the colour of my female umbreon. thanks alot.
when youhave time could i have some more pleez.
Albino Jynx
Albino Tauros
Albino Arcanine
Albino Articuno
Albino Magmar
i know u said 4 at a time so just do them as you can, no rush!
thanx if you can!

SkarmoryRider March 9th, 2004 3:23 AM

Okay... I'll do those and they will be scattered through this week and next week. (The albinos, seeing that I have school today and can't do much at the moment.) I'll do GizmoAds after Sparky's.

SkarmoryRider March 9th, 2004 3:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay STP, here's your albino Pikachu!

DragonTrainer March 9th, 2004 7:24 AM

Wow those are great!It's a very original idea as well, seeing as nobody else has done this yet :P.Well, if it's ever possible, I ould like to request an albino dragonite.Maybe make the wings a light grey, and the eyes a light shade of blue.Thanks in advance

SkarmoryRider March 9th, 2004 6:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, now I have three requests to do, while the other few that GizmoAd's requested is complete! There's one more space for a request!

By the way, here's 3/5 of the sprites!

usami March 9th, 2004 6:54 PM

im not too late am I if possible can i have and Albino Blaziken?

SkarmoryRider March 9th, 2004 7:08 PM

Your not too late. In fact, your the fourth person! So now the requests are closed until I finish at least ONE request!

SparkyThePikachu March 10th, 2004 7:07 PM

thanks il save it as my next next avatar hahaha

Rated R Superstar March 10th, 2004 7:15 PM

i'll take a Albino Latios with all the blueness!

SkarmoryRider March 12th, 2004 5:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, now that I'm working on three now, I can take one more.

G!zmo~ads March 12th, 2004 9:36 PM

thanx SkarmoryRider, thanx alot!
they look really cool, especially magmar.
i wont keep requesting atm, although there are tonnes id like to see, hehe. il let everyone else have a turn!

The King of Water Pokemon March 16th, 2004 10:36 AM

Hey friend from other forums, what's up! Can I have some Albino Pokemon: Kingdra, Murkrow, and Arbok? Thanks!

By the way, do you want to become a friend. I want to be your second friend.

Evil Latias March 16th, 2004 12:16 PM

How about a Mightyena one for me with Red eyes?

SkarmoryRider March 16th, 2004 1:10 PM

Sure you can be my friend! :-D

The King of Water Pokemon March 17th, 2004 11:51 AM

Cool! One thing though... I'm the owner of that forum. I can't wait for my pics!

SkarmoryRider March 19th, 2004 6:30 PM

Meant to write administrator, but the stupid limit, so I put Moderator. Sorry about that. XD

SkarmoryRider March 21st, 2004 4:29 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Falalala, lalalala. I got the requests done! Even yours LM! Sorry for the long wait.

SkarmoryRider March 21st, 2004 4:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry for double posting, but I have two more that were deleted somehow. *grumbles* Sorry for the wait you two.

ChoasTheory March 21st, 2004 3:28 PM

I want an albino mew plz. =D

SkarmoryRider March 22nd, 2004 3:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ze piece of rheziztance-ah, ze MEW and KINGDRA!

Dark_Absol March 22nd, 2004 3:37 PM

Could you make one albino absol with green eyes?