The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Roleplay Casting (
-   -   The Third Chime (OOC) (

Kurosaki December 11th, 2005 6:03 PM

The Third Chime (OOC)
To save spamming up my RP anymore, tadaa~

Chibi-chan December 11th, 2005 6:23 PM

Thank god! ^-^ <3

Anyway, this RP is so angsty love it 8D I hope Salem's attidude isn't bothering others o.o

Sawyer December 11th, 2005 8:55 PM

and I hope no one's pissed off about the fact that I was friends with Nicholas D. Wolfwood. xD

RentCavalier December 12th, 2005 9:06 PM

THAT'S what you were hinting at...

so wait, he just left you his rocket-launching, machine-gunning cross?

On top of shadow and fire maniuplation abilties?

Sawyer December 14th, 2005 7:47 AM

yeah, apparently. but Shane's hardly tapped into his shadow and light abilities, and he's still not as good with fire. He was born with mind-reading abilities, so he's had more practice at that. :/ and it's not a rocket launcher, it's supposed to be a giant plasma-type gun. he's also got his other gun, of course, which shoots out bullets.

Kurosaki December 14th, 2005 8:02 AM

Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting again. I'm quite ill, and it's hard to concentrate.

RentCavalier December 14th, 2005 8:41 AM

Awww get well soon!:cool:

Sawyer December 15th, 2005 7:47 AM

yeah, David... get well soon. ****ed flu season, it's taking all my friends away from me! *cries and runs away*