The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development Archive (
-   -   Pokemon Request. (

Domin-8 December 21st, 2005 7:43 PM

Pokemon Request.
Now i know i am new to this board but i have been tyring on for some time now to get red/blue chip sets.
And well i was wondering if anyone had them. If there is already a topic like this then by all means clos it i do not want to populate this board with un wanted threads.
But i do want to know ,agina i know i am being redundant and repetitive, but i was wondering if anyone had red/blue chip sets. Preferbly the blue so i can use it for my Retro Blue game. Also if anyone has theenemy sprties and back of pokemion sprites i would appreciate it very much.

Again i am aware i am new and thsi thread might not see any action because of that but i thought i would still ask politely and see if anyone answered. Tahnks in advace for anyone who helps.

Tyler December 21st, 2005 7:50 PM

Domin-8 December 21st, 2005 7:59 PM

ok then... well can a mod close this thread then/

Avatar December 22nd, 2005 4:09 AM

Yes, this belongs in the Help and Request thread.