The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pok√©mon Trivia (
-   -   Make up New Pokťmon (Dizzy made this up) (

Fire Master September 19th, 2003 5:59 PM

Make up New pokemon (Dizzy made this up)
Dizzy said i could make this thread.

Well you got to make up a pokemon or put 2 pokemon's name togeher like

Goldking- a golden who was born from a female goldenn and male seakin

You get the point. :P

Kairi September 19th, 2003 6:00 PM

This is more of a game, so I'll move it and correct your typo. ^_^

Dizzy September 19th, 2003 6:00 PM

Ugly Beast - a dead khangaskan that rotted last year in the meat secton

Fire Master September 19th, 2003 6:03 PM

Best babysitter - a jiggly puff that can sing any baby to sleep

Dizzy September 19th, 2003 6:12 PM

Creampuff - Refrigerated Cleffa , Baked once , then Eaten

Kyosuke September 19th, 2003 6:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have one Heliosus 3rd evouloution of Rapidash, I even did a pic for it.

Dizzy September 19th, 2003 7:04 PM

Heres one - Snorunt ......... oh wait theres already a pokemon by that name lol

Spike Razzor September 19th, 2003 7:53 PM

Sammerhead - Water/Dark - Evolves from Sharpedo.

G-LANCE September 20th, 2003 3:53 AM

3rd evo of golduck

Fire Master September 20th, 2003 4:35 AM

Toegfa the 3rd evoulution of Togetic.

I will put up a picture of it later.

EDIT: Okay here it is it is pretty bad however.

Dizzy September 21st, 2003 11:46 AM

FIRAD ed Pidgey - Pidgey that falls in river and dies

Ninetales September 26th, 2003 9:36 PM

Oh here's one I made up just recently... It's Renawhite, the pre-evolution of Vulpix. I created it because I looked at Vulpix's Pokedex entries and found that there could be a younger form of Vulpix. So here she is! (And not to mention, but I love Vulpix!)[img]file:///F:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rebecca/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/CV%20Pokemon/cv070.gif[/img]

22sa September 26th, 2003 10:20 PM

Seouaslem - ( Psychic / Ghost )

Lanceiscool September 30th, 2003 4:55 AM

*Wow* I'm a pro at this! Now, my first creation is a pokemon that looks like a rock blocking the road.. Snordoowoodo!

Dizzy September 30th, 2003 1:33 PM

Psyduck September 30th, 2003 4:14 PM

PsyPika basically a Psyduck with pikachu's tail and pikachu's ability to use thunderbolt. Kinda like a reverse of surfing Pikachu.

Fire Master October 1st, 2003 4:26 PM

Scrambled eggs, a eggecutor that has been squashed by a Snorlax.

Dizzy October 6th, 2003 5:17 PM

FishLips - Goldeen Hath Bred with A Jynx , Thrown in the Ocean and Kissed.

Sturm October 14th, 2003 7:38 AM

Meteorix: fuse evolution of's body made of Meteor and Heavy Metal...(Steel/Rock)
Hunbyss(Huntail+Gorebyss):the fusion of Huntail and Gorebyss...can use dark and psychic move.(Water)

DragonTrainer October 14th, 2003 8:42 AM

Scorpio-A giant steel scorpion with massive claws(Steel/poison)

Iveechan October 14th, 2003 10:28 AM

Houndgloom: this fire/grass/dark/poison type is a hybrid of houndoom and gloom. When it breaths fire, the fumes smell REALLY bad, and if you get burnt, the pain and stench never leave your body.

Nurse-a-thing: the product of an Ursaring and a Blissey. It mauls you, then tries to make you better.

Bloody-curse-ya: a satanic Teddiursa... when you breed a disgruntled ursaring with a houndoom, this thing results. Or an Ursaring with a ghost type.

Hellbratty: if you spoil a skitty too much, it evolves into this spoiled brat cat. Its needs and wants can never be fulfilled no matter how hard you try.

Hitmonchansey: this normal/fighting type beats the crap out of you, then tries to heal you. It is the rival to Nurse-a-thing.

Crapdos: when this legendary bird creates lightning, it sounds like the rip of a mighty fart. If the lightning strikes the ground, a foul odor that rivals that of Houndgloom's can be smelled.

Ekansgutor: this snake pokemon always tries to eat the eggs that are attached to it.

Hitmonhint: an annoying tyrogue evolution, Hitmonhint likes to stand over your shoulder when you are trying to play videogames and whispers hints to you.

$hittty: if Crapdos strikes a skitty, this is the result.

Charcanite: the type we've all been waiting for, a fire/dragon type. It is pretty ugly though, being a hybrid of charizard, arcanine, and dragonite, and it's helluva fat.

Machomp: if you overfeed a Machoke, it evolves into the four-mouthed Machomp. This thing LOVES to eat, and its signature moves are lick, crunch and swallow.

Nachoke: it's basically a yellow and red machoke who prefers to live in mexico. hackers say its stats are no different from a normal machoke's.

Dugtrillion: the evolution of Dugtrio, it is basically a trillion digletts stuck together.

Luncheon: this always hungry eeveelution's appetite rivals that of machomp's (gee, we sure have a lot of rivals)

Pal-o-mine: if you are very friendly to a Swinub, it evolves into this friendly mammoth pig beast.

Napoleon: this eeveelution is even smaller than eevee, but it has plans to take over kanto, johto, and hoenn, but not the orange islands because they suck.

Yoo-hoo: a powerful psychic kangaroo which was cloned from the mystic yoo.

Hitmonsick: if you treat a Tyrogue badly and never treat its illnesses, it evolves into this contagious fighter. Its signature move it Vomit Lunch, similar to Hitmonchan's Comet Punch but a whole lot grosser.

Right-behind-ya: the wolfen dark type who is overused by team sock-ya and team bag-ya, this pokemon is... RIGHT BEHIND YA, WATCH OUT! Despite the slight similarity to the name, right-behind-ya has no ties to bloody-curse-ya.

Boo-hoo: after yoo-hoo realized it was created by heartless scientists, it turned into the angsty boo-hoo.

Um, were we allowed to post a ton?

DragonTrainer October 14th, 2003 11:44 AM

That's a whole bunch of new ones.I have to say, some of those are quite hilarious.
I made up another one:
Boltro-A dragon/electric pokemon that has wings that can slice through diamond.

Iveechan October 14th, 2003 12:29 PM

Redrum: after you defeat the Extreme Bore, go to Flossteeth city and you will find Redrum's pokeball in Heave-ho's house.

Hang-loose: this laid-back Pokemon doesn't really care if Death-hyper enters its territory... it just likes to relax.

Death-hyper: a snake who is obsessed with killing things. Hyper cutter is its signature move.

Starbuck: if ekans drinks too much coffee, it evolves into this.

Hotsnot: the baby form of Slugma, one is born whenever the lava gastropod sneezes.

Tunabone: this mystic rock/psychic type can be found in a can of the "chicken of the sea".

Smellyturd: you can only find this ice/flying poo in the Silvia Persian of Poke-a-man. It lives in the Rice Grave right outside of Saw-log-many town.

Legs-are-cute: this psychic/grass looker has hot gams that often distract the opponent of the opposite sex.

Low-life: found only in the Dread Persian of poke-a-man, Low-life is a fiery puppy who's a total slob.

Fire Master October 14th, 2003 1:53 PM

Nerd - A Alakazam at Poke-Scool.

pokemon master November 11th, 2003 1:24 AM

My own pokemon is Arcabell. It is part Arcanine and Victorybell. It is a dog that can learn razor leaf and vine whip. 4th evolution of Victorybell.