The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Custom Cards (
-   -   Resources Share Center (

Adept-eX October 5th, 2006 7:34 AM

Resources Share Center
Hi guys! now checking all the new customized blanks than are appearing and the constanly imrove than is showing our faker community I think than is time than post a thread for help us between us... Constanly I see than the people here is needing something for their cards, so here we can share o

Yay! for the Community spirit!!!

Here are some links

Resource Makers:
- A cool Brush Maker in the dA Community... many of them are simple but useful ;P. I hope than her resources can be useful
- A freaking Resouce Maker Clubs... with a growing number of brushes, stocks, etc this place is a paradise if you are searching something

Authorized Brushes:
yeah! the brushes than has the permission for be distributed here by the Author I will post them Here. In that sense I respect their rules
-Tech Brushes Packs 1 2 and 3 -by Sabu-Kudo
-Tech Circle Brushes - by PAULW
-Tatoo Brushes Set by CloakofStars
-Celtic Brushes set by CloakofStars
*(you must do click in the little screen icon in the left side of the screen, this is the dowload button)

Some Webs:
A excellent web with a lots of tutorials and resources. This one include Adobe, flash and even Webs resources
Really handy for the brush and resources than can be find here

My Custom Resources:
-EX: Great City - Metro Style resources

.......Coming soon more ;P

Flame Claw October 5th, 2006 11:26 AM
blanks randomly uploaded by me.

Adept-eX October 6th, 2006 10:00 AM

Hey!... thanks for interesing you Flameclaw...

Now I submit another resources in the first comment... check them ;P

Blennix October 6th, 2006 3:25 PM

So, this so for showing off some of your ideas?

Flame Claw October 7th, 2006 1:46 AM

i guess so.

@Adept eX: No .PSD... *moans*

NeoRyder October 7th, 2006 8:08 AM

^Wow thanx, these will be very useful for fellow fakers guys, ppl should appreciate this.

I'll post my custom resources once I've sorted them out :)

NeoRyder October 7th, 2006 2:53 PM

here it is in PNG file XD, Oh and I didn't bother adding my watermarks...sorry!

EDIT: sorry about double post, noticed too late :( :(

Cipher 2008 October 14th, 2006 2:09 PM

Those brush sets are amazing! :D

Cascade Of The Sky October 14th, 2006 2:46 PM

i'll add my 2 dollars worth! lol!

this will be good as EVERYONE is asking for them ;)!

Gokey Shuckle October 14th, 2006 4:12 PM

I might sticky this. Depends on how many others will post stuff.

Flame Claw October 14th, 2006 10:16 PM

Errr... Cascade, where are your blanks?

Anyway, you know that Skitty I posted? Wanna use the blank?

Only a couple there at the moment.

Backgrounds: Backgrounds by Flame Claw.

they'll need resizing.

Cipher 2008 October 15th, 2006 9:20 AM

FC - click that link and they're all there. see the 001.png, 002.png etc? Yeah, that's them. :P What, do you think Casc would post an empty link? :P

Gokey Shuckle October 15th, 2006 9:45 AM

This thread has been Stickified!

Flame Claw October 15th, 2006 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Cipher DSX (Post 2264686)
FC - click that link and they're all there. see the 001.png, 002.png etc? Yeah, that's them. :P What, do you think Casc would post an empty link? :P

I thought people would realize I was joking.

Thanks KS.

Adept-eX October 18th, 2006 9:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok guys... I will post my custom energy symbols holo sheet, I forgot than I do it this one some time ago :O
However use it freely

PD: You have to resize it ;P

KKN October 18th, 2006 2:53 PM

I was messing around and trying to customize a blank and I ended up making this:
I wasn't sure at first what kind of Pokemon this could be a blank for, but I considered it being a blank for Crystal Pokemon, like the Crystal Onix in the anime. Another could be for a Parukia card..?

Blennix October 18th, 2006 9:49 PM

Not many People use teh Old Hidden Legends blank *sigh*. Nonetheless looks very kool. the Reflected effect on the border reminds me of the Special Holo Cards eg Articuno ex, Zapdos ex, Moltres ex, etc...

KKN October 20th, 2006 3:57 PM

This may also come in handy for some. Those who wan't bigger symbols on their cards without having to stretch the smaller ones can use these. They might work on Duel Energy Pokemon:

Flame Claw October 20th, 2006 9:48 PM

They're good, but very poor quality. Try saving as a png.

KKN October 22nd, 2006 3:03 PM

Originally Posted by Flame Claw (Post 2269554)
They're good, but very poor quality. Try saving as a png.

...but I hate PNG...
Most use PNG, but I'm a GIF kind of person.

EDIT (5 years later): OMG! What was I thinking back then!? I LOVE PNG files! Nearly everything I make nowadays is PNG!

Flame Claw October 22nd, 2006 9:41 PM

What's so bad about PNG? It's MUCH better quality.

Adept-eX November 22nd, 2006 12:57 PM

Another contribution... some Sketchs than I do, surely I will do them illustration but can be handy for somebody here like inspiration. However if you are going to use this for a pic give me the credit plz ;)
-Street Jigglypuff (first design) (current design)
-Celebi 1 2
-Dark Mew
-Mew and Celebi

KKN February 12th, 2007 4:26 PM

Well, I've seen the classic Illustrator blanks, but I didn't see any ADV Illustrator blanks, so I tried making one. ADV_ILLUS.

vulpi July 26th, 2007 2:01 PM

I have just created the biggest database of blanks in whole internet! 400MB only blanks :)

Please enter and feel free ;)

Cipher 2008 July 26th, 2007 2:05 PM

The page isn't showing for me.