• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

You make the Card!

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Ok new card. This one came from Bait Doll. Bait Doll is cool coz its annoying. =D

Lure
Spell Card
Common

Flip one of your opponents face-down monsters. If the selected monster has a flip effect, it must be activated at this time. Shuffle this card back into your deck.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Lure...it's interesting as a card. I'm not sure on its effectiveness or anything tho. I guess the card can still work for you in conjunction with stuff like stop defense (which doesn't warrant a slot in decks anyway). It's interesting tho, since you can force activations of abilities that may be harmful to your opponent/benefits them the wrong way (e.g. magician of faith flipped or a man-eater bug flipped or something). It's interesting, this card, and it might work just staying like that.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
I should say that when I said "harmless enough", I meant "it passed the broken rule". So yeah, that would be a situation where this card may come in handy. Looking at it tho, I think it would be more interesting if it could flip YOUR OWN monsters too. Most certainly this is a major power-up that also looks to be harmless enough to leave in the card. Certainly this helps bring no-draw combos and other combos alive that way. ;)

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Thats an interesting point. Ok Lure V1.1

Lure
Spell Card
Common

Flip one face-down monster on the field face-up. If the flipped monster has a Flip Effect, it must be activated now. After this card is activated, it is placed into the Deck (not the Graveyard). The Deck is then shuffled.

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Okay that looks good. New a better name to go with the card. Lure's okay, but since it doesn't put the monster into attack mode, it's not much of a lure in itself. Any other name to go with it?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
monsters, not pokemon. XD

Yeah lure generally makes me think of provoking the monster. That's why I'm saying that the whole "not going to attack mode" thing shouldn't be named it IMO.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
Years
my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Jaws: Yeah I like decoy. That sounds pretty good. ;)

Marauding Master:
Yata's Reverse: First of all, the whole "end phase discard" thing looked weird, since it wasn't really specifying whether the person has to ENTER battle phase (in which they would have to discard every turn regardless) or otherwise. Also, the second ability has nothing to do with the first ability, and doesn't specify whether this ability applies to JUST you or all players (as the card seems to imply). That's all the bone/beef I have with that one.

Serpent: There are 4 abilities in that single monster, with one of them being plain dumb (the attacking reptiles one) for being too specific. The other two abilities (the last 2) are alright (mind you, the whole "destroyed" thing doesn't specify when the ability goes on the chain), but they stick out like a sore thumb when combined together. My suggestion here is to split this into two cards (I guess both with the "can't be target" thing) and it'll be very good.

Nile god: Looks alright to me. But it might be a little too much on pushing the borders in terms of brokenness.

Ballista: Yeah yeah it's alright.

Archangel: Broken.

BLS: Broken.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
Years
First of all, it's Yata's Inverse not Reverse. You can choose if you want to go from Main Phase 1 to your Battle Phase, or go from your Main Phase 1 to your End Phase(in which you wouldn't have to discard). That's plain old game rules, nothing special.

Your kinda right on the Archleviathan.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
I don't recall ever hearing that you don't enter phases even if you don't do anything in those phases. It's running the same principle that you HAVE to go through standby phase whether you like it or not, and even if nothing happens during standby phase. Simply said, even if you don't do anything during battle phase, you still have to go through battle phase regardless, because the game does (I don't know whether Upper Deck does the same as Konami tho, since I'm going by Konami rules, this may be why we're differing).

Rather than confuse a good number of people with the inverse (sorry, I misread it), think it would just be better if you just state something along the lines of "declaring attack during battle phase" rather than just entering battle phase (where I've just explained how the GAME itself counts that you have entered battle phase regardless). I think this is a great idea tho, since you can somehow force their attack and then use tricks like negate attack to rob them of their offense after.

Anywho, the whole Yata's Inverse card is still a mess, with two completely unrelated abilities and unclear explanations on them (okay, one where it ends up being that the opponent has to dicard every turn anyway and the other confusing). Although by Upper Deck's standards this is a card they'd likely use, let's keep the standards a little higher. ;)

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
Years
Effect Monsters Galore!
Set Number: EMG-ENXXX
Picture on Pack: Screaming Banshee hovering in the graveyard from Call of the Haunted.
Number of cards: 52 Cards

EMG-EN001
SCREAMING BANSHEE
7 stars/Fiend/Dark
ATK: 2100/ DEF:2500
During either player?s Standby Phase, select one Effect monster in either your or your opponent?s Graveyard. If you pay 600 Life Points, treat this card?s Effect as the selected monster?s until the Endphase of the turn that this card?s effect was activated. If you choose a Flip Effect, pay 1000 Life Points. The selected card?s effect is activated after the activation of this card?s effect
(ULTRA RARE)

EMG-EN002
SHEATHED SWORD OF DEFENSE
Quickplay Spell
When your opponent declares an attack, switch the ATK of the attacking monster with the ATK of one of your face-up monsters on the field.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN003
SECRET PASS TO THE GRAVE
SPELL
Select one monster on your side of the field. During this turn, the selected monster can attack your opponent?s Life Points directly. At the End Phase of the turn that this card was activated, the selected monster is destroyed and removed from play.
(RARE)

EMG-EN004
CAMOUFLAGE SOLDIER
4 Stars/Warrior/Earth
ATK:1700/ DEF:1300
When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, select one attribute. As long as this monster remains on the field, monsters of the same attribute cannot attack this monster
(COMMON)

EMG-EN005
CAMOUFLAGE BEAST
3 Stars/Beast/ Earth
ATK: 1300/ DEF:1600
When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned,select one monster type. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters of the same type cannot attack this monster.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN006
DNA Surgeon
4 Stars/Fiend/Dark
ATK:1600/ DEF:1000
When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, select one type. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on the field (except for those Summoned after this card's effect) are treated as the type you selected.
(RARE)

EMG-EN007
SHADOWS OF LIGHT
Counter Trap
Whenever a player declares an attack, select one of the following:
?Send all Spells and Traps on the field back to their owner?s hands. (You cannot select this card)
?Turn all monster cards of the field face-down.
?Return one monster back to its Respective owner?s hand.
(SECRET RARE)

EMG-EN008
ANGEL OF LIFE
10 Stars/Fairy/Light
ATK: ?/ DEF: ?
This card can only be Special Summoned by offering three monsters from your side of the field as Tributes. This card?s ATK becomes the current Life Points of the player controlling this card. If the controller of this card takes any Damage to his/her Life Points, this card is automatically destroyed. Decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 whenever it attacks and successfully destroys a monster on your opponent?s side of the field.
(ULTRA RARE)

EMG-EN009
SEALED ENERGY
Equip Spell
The equipped monster cannot attack. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500 during each of your Standby Phases. If you successfully Tribute Summon a monster with the monster equipped to this card, increase the ATK and DEF of the Tribute monster by the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped with this card.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN010
LUCK OF THE DRAW
Continuous Spell
During each of your End Phases, pick up (Not Draw) a card from your Deck. If it is a monster card, discard it to the graveyard and increase your Life Points by the ATK of the picked up monster. If it is a Spell or Trap card, increase your Life Points by 100.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN011
ANCIENT CREATURE OF THE NILE
5 Stars/Aqua/Water
ATK: 2000/ DEF: 1500
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing five WATER monsters in your graveyard from play. As long as ?Umi? or ?Umiruka? remains face up on the field, increase the ATK of this monster by 500 during each of your Standby Phases. If your opponent activates a card that specifically designates WATER monsters on your side of the field, you can send one ?Umi? or ?Umiruka? from your side of the field to the Graveyard to negate the effect and destroy the card.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN012
PILLAR OF FLAMES
Continuous Trap
Once per turn, before you attack, you can pay 800 Life Points to see a Set Spell or Trap card on your opponent?s side of the field. If it is a Trap, Destroy it without activating its effect. If it is a Spell, increase your Life Points by 500. If your opponent doesn?t have any Set Spell or Trap cards, Inflict 200 points of Damage to your opponent for each Set Spell and Trap on your side of the field.
(RARE)

EMG-EN013
GOBLIN?S GOLD
Trap
Whenever one or more of your Spell or Trap cards are sent to the Graveyard, search your Deck for a Spell or Trap card and set it face-down on the field.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN014
ULTIMATE INSECT QUEEN
9 Stars/Insect/Earth
ATK:2200/ DEF:2400
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Insect Queen" on your side of the field. You cannot declare an attack with this card without offering 1 monster on your side of the field as a Tribute. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each Insect-Type monster on the field. When this card attacks your opponent's Insect monsters with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
(ULTRA RARE)

EMG-EN015
INSECT KING
5 Stars/Isect/Earth
ATK:2000/ DEF:1600
When your opponent designates 1 or more Insect-Type monsters on your side of the field as a target of a Spell or Trap card effect, you may pay 800 Life points to negate the effect of the card.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN016
MUTANT MOSQUITO
4 Stars/Insect/Wind
ATK:1500/ DEF:400
Whenever this card destroys an Insect-Type monster in battle, it can attack once again in a row.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN017
EXOSKELTON
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to an Insect-Type monster. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.
(RARE)

EMG-EN018
ROYAL HIVE
Field Spell
This card cannot be activated unless there is an "Insect Queen" or "Insect Princess" face-up on the field. Increase the ATK of all Insect-Type monsters on your side of the field by 400 points. When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select one Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard with an ATK of 1500 or less and Special Summon it to the field. (No Tribute is required for a monster with 5 stars or more) If "Insect Queen" or "Insect Princess" is destroyed or removed from the field, then this card is destroyed.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN019
HIVE SOLDIER
4 Stars/Insect/Earth
ATK/1550 DEF/ 1500
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, any Face-up "Insect Queen" or "Insect Princess" cannot be the target of effects of a Monster, Spell, or Trap card that specifically designates a target.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN020
PHEROMONE TRAIL
Continuous Spell
If you have a Face-up Insect-type monster on your side of the field during each of your Standby Phases, Increase your Life Points by 200 for each Insect monster on your side of the field.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN021
DEEP SEATED MONARCH
4 Star/Warrior/Earth
ATK:1400/ DEF:1500
If a ?Sword of Deep Seated? is Face-up on the Field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 points. If a ?Sword of Deep Seated? is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, it goes to the Respective Owner?s hand.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN022
FIEND OF DESPAIR
6 Stars/Fiend/Dark
ATK/1500 DEF/1000
If an ?Axe of Despair? is Face-up on the field, increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points. If an ?Axe of Despair? is sent to the Graveyard, you may pay 1000 Life Points to return it to the field and Equip it to this card
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN023
PENDANT HOLDER
3 Stars/Spellcaster/Dark
ATK: 1000/ DEF:500
If a ?Black Pendant? is Face-up on the field, increase the ATK of this card by 500 points. If a ?Black Pendant? is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent?s Life Points.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN024
MYSTICAL UNICORN
4 Stars/Beast/Light
ATK:1300/ DEF:1000
If a ?Horn of the Unicorn? is Face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 700 points. If a ?Horn of the Unicorn? is sent to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by 700 points.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN025
MAGE OF POWER
8 Stars/Spellcaster/Dark
ATK: 0/ DEF: 0
If a ?Mage Power? is Face-Up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 for each Spell and Trap card on your side of the field. If a ?Mage Power? is destroyed, this card is destroyed and removed from play.
(ULTRA RARE)

EMG-EN026
NIGHTMARE KING
8 Stars/Fiend/Dark
ATK: 0/ DEF: 0
This card cannot attack a player directly. Increase the ATK of this card by 400 for each DARK monster in your Graveyard. Tribute one DARK monster on your side of the field to increase the ATK of this card by 600.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN027
SHADOW SPAWNING GENERATOR
Continuous Spell
Once per turn during your Mainphase, you can Special Summon one ?Shadow Token?(Fiend-Type/DARK/3 Star/ATK 500/DEF500) to your side of the field in Face-up Attack Position.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN028
BLAST BUG
2 Stars/Insect/Fire
ATK: 200/ DEF: 300
When your opponent's monster attacks this card in face-down Defense Position, this card becomes an Equip Spell Card to a monster on your opponent?s side of the field (No damage calculation is conducted). If this card is destroyed on your opponent?s side of the field, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent?s side of the field.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN029
BOOM BUG
3 Stars/Insect/Fire
ATK: 600/ DEF: 200
When your opponent's monster attacks this card in face-down Defense Position, Special Summon this card to your opponent?s side of the field(No damage calculation is conducted).If this card is destroyed on your opponent?s side of the field, destroy all monsters on your opponent?s side of the field.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN030
BURROWING PARASITE LEECH
7 Stars/Insect/Earth
ATK: 0/ DEF:900
If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, it is Special summoned to the field at the End Phase of your opponent?s next turn. Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 X?s the number of times it was sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN031
GIANT SLOTH
4 Stars/Beast/Earth
ATK/2200 DEF/1500
This card cannot attack. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict Life Point damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of this card.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN032
FLAMING BOOMERANG
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to a monster with 2000 ATK points or less. If the monster equipped with this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict Life Point damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, equip it to a monster on your side of the field.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN033
GREAT APE
4 Stars/Beast/Earth
ATK:1500/ DEF:1350
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can Special Summon one Beast-type monster from you hand or Graveyard. No Tribute is required for monsters Lv5 or higher.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN034
SLIME MOLD
3 Stars/Plant/Water
ATK: 0/ DEF:0
This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, though Damage Calculations are applied normally. If this card is attacked while in Defense Position, it is switched into Attack Position during the End Phase of your opponent?s turn and cannot be switched during your next turn.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN035
MILLENNIUM EYE
Continuous Spell
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent must play with his/her hand face-up. Any card that your opponent Sets must be shown before they are placed on the field.
(RARE)

EMG-EN036
MILLENNIUM ROD
Trap
This card can only be activated when your opponent successfully Summons a monster. Take control of your opponent?s monster and inflict damage to your opponent?s Life Points equal to half the Attack of the monster.
(RARE)

EMG-EN037
MILLENNIUM NECKLACE
Continuous Spell
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, whenever your opponent draws a card(s), you may look at the top card of your opponent?s Deck. If it is a monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field in face-down Defense Position. Your opponent does not get to see the card.
(RARE)

EMG-EN038
MILLENNIUM PUZZLE
Trap
Select and activate one of the following effects:
? Draw two cards from your Deck
? Any damage to your Life Points inflicted by an opponent?s monster or a card effect is treated as 0 during this turn.
(RARE)

EMG-EN039
MILLENNIUM RING
Continuous Trap
When your opponent summons a monster, destroy the monster. Your opponent can Special Summon a monster from his/her Graveyard. If your opponent Special Summons a monster this way, randomly discard a card from his/her hand.
(RARE)

EMG-EN040
MILLENNIUM KEY
Trap
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from his/her hand equal to the number of monsters that were sent to the Graveyard during the turn this card was activated.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN041
MILLENNIUM SCALE
Quick play
This card can only be activated when your Life Points are lower than your opponent?s. Inflict Life Point damage to your opponent equal to the number of Life Points that you lost during the turn this card was activated.
(RARE)

EMG-EN042
COCOON OF METAMORPHOSIS
3 stars/Insect/Earth
ATK/1350 DEF/500
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Insect-Type monster on your side of the field as an Equip Spell Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, send both this card and the monster equipped to it to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster to your side of the field (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)
(RARE)

EMG-EN043
ARAGOG THE FIERCE ARACHNID, LV2
2 Stars/Insect/Dark
ATK:600/ DEF:200
As long as this card remains Face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all monsters on the field with ?Aragog? in their card names by 400 points. During your Standby Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, Lv4" from your hand or Deck. (You cannot activate this effect the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up.)
(COMMON)

EMG-EN044
ARAGOG, THE FIERCE ARACHNID, LV4
4 Stars/Insect/Dark
ATK:1200/ DEF:400
If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, LV2", as long as this card remains Face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all monsters on the field with ?Aragog? in their card names by 600 points. During your Standby Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, LV6" from your hand or Deck. (You cannot activate this effect the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up.)
(COMMON)

EMG-EN045
ARAGOG, THE FIERCE ARACHNID, LV6
6 Stars/Insect/Fiend
ATK:1600/ DEF:600
If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, LV4", as long as this card remains Face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all monsters on the field with ?Aragog? in their card names by 800 points.During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, LV8" from your hand or Deck.
(RARE)

EMG-EN046
ARAGOG, THE FIERCE ARACHNID, LV8
8 Stars/Insect/Dark
ATK:2000/ DEF:800
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, LV6." As long as this card remains on the field, increase the ATK of all monsters on the field with ?Aragog? in their card names by 1000 points. During your End Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, LV10" from your hand or Deck.
(SUPER RARE)

EMG-EN047
ARAGOG THE FIERCE ARACHNID, LV10
10 Stars/Insect/Dark
ATK:3000/ DEF:1000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Aragog, the Fierce Arachnid, LV8." As long as this card remains on the field, increase the ATK of all monsters on your side of the field by 1000 points.This card cannot attack a player directly.
(ULTRA RARE)

EMG-EN048
TANGLED WEB
Counter Trap
Negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters and inflict damage equal to half the attacking monster's ATK to your opponent's Life Points.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN049
RAMPAGING CYLINDRICAL MACHINE
4 Stars/Machine/Dark
ATK: 2400/ DEF:1300
When this card destroys an opponent?s monster or inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent?s Life Points, inflict damage to your Life Points equal to half the ATK of this monster.
(COMMON)

EMG-EN050
PINEAPPLE BEAST
4 Stars/Plant/Earth
ATK:1800/ DEF:400
This card cannot attack your opponent?s monsters
(COMMON)

EMG-EN051
DYNAMITE SOLDIER
4 Stars/Warrior/Fire
ATK:1800/ DEF:400
If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent?s Life Points, destroy it and send it to the graveyard.
(COMMON)

EMGEN052
SOUL GATHERER
4 Stars/Spellcaster/Light
ATK: 1700/ DEF: 1200
Whenever a monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Increase your Life Points by 500
(COMOMON)

...have fun with this. Rate/Fixes... comments on anything... whatever

Back