View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2005 (11:42 AM).
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Hehehehehe... Though he's retired from active RP, I figured I might as well introduce you to a fairly prominent figure in my mind-space. I still use him as a villian on occasion.

Name: Chaos (birth name unknown)
Age: Physically, he's 19. He's been alive for over 15 millenia, though.
Race: Reality Demon
Appearance: Chaos could well be described as handsome, with emerald-green eyes, sleek silver hair grown long and kept loose and a well-built frame. Handsome, that is, if it wasn't for the scars crisscrossing his body, some self-inflicted, other not so. Or but for the almost-permanant cruel smile on his lips and the madness and hatred flickering in his eyes. Typically, he wears dead-black, loose clothing under light leather armor and closes, dyed black except for the bloodred coat-of-arms emblazoned on the chest. Wears a bloodred cape as well, fastened with a fine silver chain. Keeps a well-made German rapier fastened to his belt. Given his abilities, though, all of this is infinately malleable, this is simply how he appears most often.
Abilities: In addition to regular demonic strangth, endurance, and magic, Chaos is afforded an almost infinate control of reality. He's very practiced at tapping into these powers, and after millienia of use, they barely tire him at all, even after days of constant use. Though he is not an incredibly accomplished warrior, he sees no reason to be.
Personality: Cruel, sadistic, insane. He's everything you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley, or anywhere for that matter. His lust for power is matched only by his bloodlust and desire to hurt others, any other, to extend their torment as long as possible before healing them and beginning again. Regards all others as inferior beings, good only for his amusement and pleasure. In addition to his boundless cruelty, he has the added advantage (or disadvantage, if you become one of his victims) of being nothing less than brilliant.
History: Chaos was originally created to be a guardian for his master. His control of reality was severely limited at this point, for the safety of him, his master, and everyone else. When he was 16, he was kidnapped by a group of rogue science mages and dissapeared for three years. It is unknown what they did to him, but her reappeared a changed man, lacking morals, decency, and any semblance of sanity. Since then, he has tried numerous times (unsuccessfully, though by close margins) to overthrow his former master.
Other information: N/A

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.