View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:10 PM
KLS
PC's Eternal Witness

Jack O Neill, some of your cards are WAY too strong.
for example your "Serra Revenant", let's think about this for a second.
For just essentially 3 mana you get a 2/2 flyer, that enough is decent as it is. But the effect just makes the card broken, if you had just 1 other creature, he's a 4/4 flyer, one more and he's a 6/6. That's 6 damage by turn 4 and what's scarier is that he's consistent....

Next, "Tribute To Serra" should have an entwine effect and for 3 mana only.... it should be a rare (at least an uncommon).

Lastly, "Soratami Thunderer" is too broken. I mean on turn 2 you get a 2/2 flyer, turn 3, your swinging with a 4/4 flyer. Not only is he consistent but because he's 1U, making him splashable (which is REALLY scary).

Also, your "Reverse Fear" is interesting, however I standby a huge objection.

1) When I think of White, I think of "Pro Colors" *cough*Glory*cough*. However, Reverse Fear is essentially fear for white, which is not good because all they need is pro-color. Sure, it's basically Pro-Colors other than white but then the effect "Reverse Fear" leeches cards like "Glory" dry because there's no use for them anymore.

2) The main reason why I'm such against "Reverse Fear" is that it's not like Black. When I think of Black, I think about nutty 5/3's with fear on turn 2 or 3 that makes you lose 4 to 5 life every turn, cards like "Phyrexian Negator" and "Drinker Of Sorrow" but that's the difference between "White" and "Black". White is essentially overcosted creatures with low stats that have (shall we say) "Positive" effects (cards like Reya, Akroma or ever Serra Angel) and Black is exactly the opposite of that. So why would creatures like "Reya" need "Reverse Fear" when your not going to be swinging often with it.

Although it is interesting that you try to bring out the aggresive side of "white" but unless it's "white weenies" your going to have a hard time. Props for the ideal.

Now without further ado, I present to you

Lord Of ****ations
3BB
Creature - Lord
3/3
When Lord Of ****ations is sent to the graveyard, you may choose a number, target opponent sacrifices everything but that many permanents or target opponent loses that much life and you gain that much.

Not bad for 5 mana, since it feels like a "Choice Of ****ations"(which might I add is my favorite card from the set "Saviors of Kamigawa") on a stick. However, if you control "Lord Of ****ations" you'd mostly likely choose a number like 4 or 5 since if you choose a high number than your opponent will most definately sacrifice everything but that many permanents and if you choose a low number then your opponent will obviously lose the life instead.

Twins With Kenny_C.002 (he's teh eastside twin XD, Mod for Other Cards)
Evil Twins With NiNGi (Ninja-sama on drugs)
Rivals With Kyosuke (the mod for other writing)
My sidekick is Niko (lol, Simon Cowell, the mod of PFF and pokemon comics)
My Older Sister is Typhlozion (also a mod for other writing and New Users/Welcome)
Reached 1000 posts (for the second time, XD) on 2/6/04
Owner of The NiNGi Fanclub, XD.

Last edited by KLS; June 21st, 2005 at 10:37 PM.