View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2005 (10:29 AM).
PC's Eternal Witness

Quote originally posted by Jack O'Neill:
Uh, KLS, those aren't Kenny's cards; those are mine. He was merely reviewing them.

BTW, why do they have to censor that word when it's not even that vulgar compared to other profanities?

===============

Viridian Reclaimer
2GG
Creature - Elf Artificer
2/2
2GG, T, Sacrifice an artifact: Add X mana of the color of your choice to your mana pool, where X is the sacrificed artifact's converted mana cost.
Uncommon

hmm... doesn't seem bad but green and artifacts don't commune well (I know this because I specialize in green).

Auriok Screamer
2WW
Creature - Human Soldier
2/2
1W, T: Target attacking or blocking creature gets -X/-0 until end of turn, where X is the number of artifacts you control.
Common

once again, white doesn't commune well with artifact (if anything in extended, white = artifact hate) so you put two and two together and you get utter chaos. Though I suppose if this was type 2 legal it STILL would not see play since the Mirrodin Block is getting cycled out

Sylvok Harvester
1GW
Creature - Human Druid
2/2
Protection from black
Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from play, you gain 1 life.

fairly decent for a rainbow card since MOST white/green run naturalize, disenchants and artifact mutations in extended

Skyshroud Shinobi
2G
Creature - Elf Ninja
1/2
Ninjutsu 1G (1G, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
Whenever Skyshroud Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
Uncommon

what kenny said... Ninjutsu is for blue and black only. If green had ninjas, it would be.... funky

Spellpurger Ronin
2WW
Creature - Nightmare Samurai
2/2
Bushido 2 (When this blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
When Spellpurger Ronin comes into play, target player discards his or her hand.
When Spellpurger Ronin leaves play, that player draws 7 cards.
"The pandemic insanity had a lasting effect on certain samuraibut no one noticed."
Common

my goodness... you've got to be kidding me right? Screw getting rid of your opponent's hand, get rid of YOUR hand and block with so you can draw 7 fresh cards (meaning it's broken)

Soulpurger Titan
4WW
Creature - Nightmare Giant
4/4
Trample
When Soulpurger Titan comes into play, target player loses all but 1 life.
When Soulpurger Tutan leaves play, that player gains life equal to the life he or she lost when it came into play.
Uncommon

no way.... for only 6 mana you get a 4/4 trample that get's your opponent down to 1.... I don't know about you but that means a single shock can win you the game. Fix this, this is too insane.

Worldpurger Seraph
6WW
Creature - Nightmare Angel
6/6
Flying, vigilance
When Worldpurger Seraph comes into play, destroy all other permanents. They can't be regenerated.
When Worldpurger Seraph leaves play, return all permanents in all graveyards to play under their owners' control.
Rare

Ok, now this is beyond broken. word's can't describe how insane this card is. Let's think about it, destroying ALL permanents mean that your opponent can't play any spells since you got rid of their lands, they can't block nor attack since they're all dead. So, what your basically saying is that for 8 mana you win the game period.

Serra's Reclaimation
1WW
Enchantment
1WW: Return target creature card in your graveyard to play.
"'Not even death can stop us from fighting in Serra's name.' - Radiant, archangel"
Uncommon

... there's endless possibilities with this card, with witness you practically get every single card in your grave.. broken.
point being, fix most of the cards here. They're just insane.

Twins With Kenny_C.002 (he's teh eastside twin XD, Mod for Other Cards)
Evil Twins With NiNGi (Ninja-sama on drugs)
Rivals With Kyosuke (the mod for other writing)
My sidekick is Niko (lol, Simon Cowell, the mod of PFF and pokemon comics)
My Older Sister is Typhlozion (also a mod for other writing and New Users/Welcome)
Reached 1000 posts (for the second time, XD) on 2/6/04
Owner of The NiNGi Fanclub, XD.