View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2005 (07:54 PM).
Your Italian Pokmon Fan!

Send a message via AIM to AbareMax Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to AbareMax Send a message via Yahoo to AbareMax
You want to make a bet Chimou? I guarantee you will take that back. I have proof, undeniable proof. You ma'am need to learn to not overreact. For this problem exists between absol_attacker, Shikou Sakka, and myself.

Be aware that I am a member of SPP as well, and if you don't believe me, check for yourself. I don't want to create a federal case of this, but you leave me no choice.

Exhibit A:

As you can see in the first pic, absol_attacker and I struck up a deal. Clearly, if you read for yourself you can see the obviousness of the situation.

Exhibit B:

In this picture, I clearly post my art rendering of the soon-to be sprite. Truly, one of Shikou Sakka's sprites is on there. Tsk tsk...

Exhibit C:

Now the final piece of evidence that the sprites are mine is clear. My drawings, and therefore, the sprites he created for my Pokmon Project. Now, I dare you all to look into my game thread, and see if you can find the Folino and Panbolt original drawings.

With this indisputable evidence, I rest my case. Argue what you may, it does not matter to me.

Ciao ed avete un giorno buono!

AbareMax
**NOTE: I do NOT voice chat
------------------------------------
Join the Knights of Lucario! We are a Pocket Monsters D/P Tournament league. Free Shiny Riolus being offered! Visit the board for details! First tournament starts soon. Sign-up now!

http://shinouconcours.proboards67.com/index.cgi