View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2005, 07:09 PM
slayerseitaro
Blood Feast Island Man

Send a message via AIM to slayerseitaro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to slayerseitaro Send a message via Yahoo to slayerseitaro
Cursed:
You whould have to be a fool to think i whould just give you the code
to a working online rpg of this type. sorry to put it that way but if the code leaks outn into the public it makes life easyer for hackers.

TheAbsol:
Plz stop bad mouthing VB i know C/C++ is better for what im doing i even know how it use them. I choose VB becasue im realy fast with it. there will be know 3d world so I dont need anything above winsock. Im making this game so i have good stuff in my portfolio so when i go to get a job as a software devloper i can show how i took VB6 to the limit.

About attacks:
I dont plan on haveing crazy attacks like in the game. Over powerd attacks the everypokemon cant learn takes the tactics out of battling. I dont want a game ware everyone raise a lvl100 charzards and burns everything like ppl do in the gameboy games so offten. all pokemon will be amung the best at something. that away ppl use cool pokemon like: Beedrill and armbok. I cant stand to see everyone with mew and mewtow in ther party cus there the strongest.I hate the stores behind pokemon but i love the battleing and reaising of pokemon and thats the focus of my game.

http://www.freewebs.com/necrosoft/