View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2005, 04:16 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
this should go on the help/request thread *reports*

now on topic, first you need a program to create your game, being as you said, a newbie I would recommend RPG Maker 2000/2003 before you move forward to more complicated programs like RPG Maker XP or Sphere, then after you handl sphere and rpg maker xp you can even make your own game by scratch in some programming language.
You can upload the images the way Budgie_boy said or by creating and account at www.photobucket.com and uploading the images there, after you upload the images, you will have a URL between [IMG] [/IMG] tags below each picture, copy that here and people will be able to see the pictures, be sure to not upload bitmap pictures as they don't show up and be sure your pictures are smaller than 250KB.

I wish you luck with your game but only create a thread for it when you've got a story and two in-game screenshots
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )