Thread: The ultimate RP
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2006 (10:10 AM).
that evil mod from hell

Nature: Quirky
Hmm...a non-dystopian future RP? *Blinks* Yeah, that's a pretty novel concept, actually. They all tend to be either twisted empires of evil or horrible post-apocalyptic wastelands, usually both. xD Yes, that would be a genre that would interest me for one, although I usually work in the pokmon field as most people who have even the slightest clue about who I am should know, so maybe it could be a non-twisted futuristic pokmon RP? Heh, I'd be interested in building on that concept, certainly, and I fancy myself pretty good at condemning short posts and sloppy sign-ups so I could help with that. Heck, there could be one person dealing with the sign-up discernment and another to deal with the plot if necessary, or would that be over-complicating matters?

At any rate, I'm willing to help make this happen, although my time is a tad restricted because of real-life interference (I.e. School in general and Physics in particular ). Is there anyone else willing to step up and support the basic idea (Details to be discussed)?

Scandalous Maido Love Affair and Pair: Phani
Estranged Ex: The RP Section Rules
Sworn Rival For All Eternity and about five minutes beyond: Chibi
Illegitimate Lovechild: Mika
Card-gaming Beta on a Leash: Scarlet